Collins Acheampong???

He’s young. If he does go, it’ll be after his junior year. Blount isn’t like Achempong though. He can see the field as a DE.
He won't play above Mesidor, Kelly, Bain, probably a transfer and maybe even Wayne. He should be in high school next fall and I don't expect him to be patient. He couldn't even make up his mind between Miami and FSU and committed three times in four months.

Advertisement
He won't play above Mesidor, Kelly, Bain, probably a transfer and maybe even Wayne. He should be in high school next fall and I don't expect him to be patient. He couldn't even make up his mind between Miami and FSU and committed three times in four months.
Not saying your wrong but Mesidor and Kelly need to try and stay healthy next year and I wasn't super impressed by Wayne this year. Either way I can't remember the last season where we didn't end the season beat up on the D Line. Not saying Blount will be on the field a lot but can't see him not playing at all if he is an early enrolle.

I wish the kid good luck wherever he goes. Collin an interesting one to follow and see how he ends up in a few years but its not at Miami so salute

Advertisement
There will be. Logan, Gore, Redding. Not sure if Denis is still on the roster. Many more still to leave the program. A few WR, maybe a Jaccuri, a DT or two. Maybe one of the younger LB. Balom at safety
Def agree theres a few guys who should probably be told to move on between Gore, Balom, Redding, Sagapolu, Denis...also not sure if some of the portal pick ups from last yr should stay kirk, freeney, Campbell didn't see the field at all. If miami gets a good portal QB wouldn't surprise me if Jacurri bounced. Really gna be annoyed if McCormick comes back for a **** 9th yr and takes up a roster spot...he'd prob get the majority of TE reps over guys like Williams, Arroyo, Lofton too

Def agree theres a few guys who should probably be told to move on between Gore, Balom, Redding, Sagapolu, Denis...also not sure if some of the portal pick ups from last yr should stay kirk, freeney, Campbell didn't see the field at all. If miami gets a good portal QB wouldn't surprise me if Jacurri bounced. Really gna be annoyed if McCormick comes back for a **** 9th yr and takes up a roster spot...he'd prob get the majority of TE reps over guys like Williams, Arroyo, Lofton too

Guy needs to GTFOH. I don't give a **** if he came here with Mario or if the staff wants him back.

Ninth year. Seriously, what the fook is that chit?

That guy needs to move the **** on. He is a hindrance and liability as far as I am concerned.

McCormick needs to gtfo. Nine years is bs

Advertisement
Freeney and Kirk were juco guys. Also freeney was still young he had 3 years of eligibility and wasn’t expected to see the field right away

Advertisement
Why do y'all keep calling him a miss? It's obvious he's talented but he's focused on playing end and doesn't want to be a DT...the coaches have other plans and instead of being liars to the kid they'd let him go be great elsewhere
The kid was a solid find but is stuck on one position. Better to let him go without drama

Guy needs to GTFOH. I don't give a **** if he came here with Mario or if the staff wants him back.

Ninth year. Seriously, what the fook is that chit?

That guy needs to move the **** on. He is a hindrance and liability as far as I am concerned.
Yea, when we first got him I was like ok use him in goal line situations, 4th and 1, etc. but not as our primary TE, it’s ridiculous.

Blount will be in the portal next year at this time.
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
I think it’s more than just roster spots. I’ve been hearing this guy didn’t have the work ethic to keep up with basic responsibilities.
David Lake hinted at this a few weeks ago. He said he wasn't sure Collins "was about this life". He said the same about Antonio Tripp too.

Yea, when we first got him I was like ok use him in goal line situations, 4th and 1, etc. but not as our primary TE, it’s ridiculous.

Very odd situation. I wonder what the other TEs think about him coming back for a ninth season...

I'm also curious to know how many players he came into college with that are on their second NFL contract.

I was never impressed with this kid's highlights. And can some of y'all please stop with these lazy, low hanging fruit comparisons to Calais & GR15, it's an insult to them.They're all tall, that's where the comparisons stop.

Advertisement
Back