Collier or Brini

Advertisement
Did I read correctly that collier used to be a qb at killian?

Yes. His junior highlights are below. I'm a Collier guy. Long, physical and athletic,

[HUDL]video/3/4107850/5721dcfa19a53e2a187fceac[/HUDL]

Brini, he's got a younger brother who may end up better than him in the long run. Collier and Brini though, no younger brother factor, that's a toss-up IMO with no clear winner.

I really like Brini, he looks like he will be another Sean Smith in the NFL in a few years. Really wanna push for this kid.

Advertisement
Get Henderson and/or Edwards back at CB. That should be prioritized above any backup option.

If it comes down to having to settle after missing on the vast majority of our top targets at a dangerously thin position, then I'd go with Collier. Looks like a much more physical player, which is essential for our revamped defense.

I really like Brini, he looks like he will be another Sean Smith in the NFL in a few years. Really wanna push for this kid.

Brini's junior tape is excellent. He is no where near his ceiling and has plenty of size and length. Just what we need at the postion

Brini's junior tape is excellent. He is no where near his ceiling and has plenty of size and length. Just what we need at the postion

Mayes has good size and length. So does Jackson. We need guys with size and length who can run and tackle and cover. Brini is still a big question mark in those areas.

Mayes has good size and length. So does Jackson. We need guys with size and length who can run and tackle and cover. Brini is still a big question mark in those areas.

Brini can do it all especially run and tackle very well. I just think he gets a bad rap because we wanted him to commit early and he didn't and was at every other school every couple of days. People say he is lazy because he didn't compete at camps fail to mention he had an injury this summer that carried itself into this season as well. Looking at these clips you can see what he could be. I think he has big time potential at free safety or boundary corner. Could even be a Quincy Wilson type of player. He's very physical

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2801889/5721c8dab019261f80c90a90

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Agree.

I've liked Brini for awhile now , I don't get the hate from some folks .

I'm an even bigger fan of Collier, a can't understand why he's so underrated. Kids that size aren't supposed to run like that. Not to mention very physical and covers well

Brini can do it all especially run and tackle very well. I just think he gets a bad rap because we wanted him to commit early and he didn't and was at every other school every couple of days. People say he is lazy because he didn't compete at camps fail to mention he had an injury this summer that carried itself into this season as well. Looking at these clips you can see what he could be. I think he has big time potential at free safety or boundary corner. Could even be a Quincy Wilson type of player. He's very physical

Junior Season Highlights - Latavious Brini highlights - Hudl

He played against bad comp each year he should dominate those guys

Advertisement
I've been so annoyed with our CB recruiting that I've refused to look at Collier's clips just purely due to my spite for Rumph, but I gave the Hudl clips a look above. I like the fact that he looked like a guy who seems to passionately enjoy getting his nose in on the play. Too many of the DB flyers we have taken the last 10 years were nice upside guys who weren't football players and seemed tentative to bust heads or make a **** play on the ball. I want our guys out there looking for excuses to hit someone instead of just trying to escape the play. Obviously it was a highlight clip, but he appeared to have that kind of aggression I like.

Collier... Brini is more seasoned now cause all he done is play corner, this is Collier first full year playing corner and he looks good..physical (Brini lacks that), fast, good athlete..just a little raw as a CB

Advertisement
Back