College Teams with most players drafted last 5 years

Advertisement
Move

chris herndon comment makes this completely invalid. Of course he only started 12 games as a rookie as he was suspended 4 games due to the car accident dui incident. Like I said They are sky high on him. Lol if you think it’s not a given he starts

rayshawn Jenkins absolutely graded out well what are you talking about there? Plus Jenkins didn’t start in place of Derwin James either he’s at the other safety spot. His head coach Anthony Lynn keeps saying he can be an elite safety. Jenkins played at a very high level

Lol at you trying to spin this. Did you start a number of games at any point of your career or not?That’s still an accomplishment, and a lot of players start because of circumstances, it’s like that with most professional leagues and sports in general. If miami wasnt producing starter level players these guys wouldn’t start at ANY point in their career, you would have had more of a valid point if you said not producing pro bowl talent as that’s true and no argument from me on that.

So me saying Herndon has a good chance instead of a 100% chance of starting is such a crazy statement that everything is invalid? C'mon Brock....

Yes, Lynn loves Rashawn Jenkins. He also loves Tyrod Taylor right now, but the Chargers are expected to take a QB in the 1st Round. Things change.

And yes, Jenkins didn't grade out well. To quote this article - https://boltbeat.com/2020/04/01/la-chargers-news-hot-seat-2020/4/

"Lynn has mentioned that he believes Jenkins is currently elite. While Jenkins has some great athleticism and occasionally has moments of greatness, he’s pretty far from elite. Of safeties that played 80% of defensive snaps last year, Jenkins ranked 30th out of 37"

Jenkins was good in coverage but struggles against the run. The Chargers also took a Safety in the 2nd round last year, so Jenkins has competition. That's why I say he has a good chance at starting, but it's not 100%.

Again - you're seeing the best outcome as the only outcome. I'm saying there's a good chance of it happening, but other scenarios are possible.

So you think I'm way off on 2 of the guys I mentioned. Do you think I'm way off on the other 14 as well?

So me saying Herndon has a good chance instead of a 100% chance of starting is such a crazy statement that everything is invalid? C'mon Brock....

Yes, Lynn loves Rashawn Jenkins. He also loves Tyrod Taylor right now, but the Chargers are expected to take a QB in the 1st Round. Things change.

And yes, Jenkins didn't grade out well. To quote this article - https://boltbeat.com/2020/04/01/la-chargers-news-hot-seat-2020/4/

"Lynn has mentioned that he believes Jenkins is currently elite. While Jenkins has some great athleticism and occasionally has moments of greatness, he’s pretty far from elite. Of safeties that played 80% of defensive snaps last year, Jenkins ranked 30th out of 37"

Jenkins was good in coverage but struggles against the run. The Chargers also took a Safety in the 2nd round last year, so Jenkins has competition. That's why I say he has a good chance at starting, but it's not 100%.

Again - you're seeing the best outcome as the only outcome. I'm saying there's a good chance of it happening, but other scenarios are possible.

So you think I'm way off on 2 of the guys I mentioned. Do you think I'm way off on the other 14 as well?
Don’t you know... anything but 100% rabid support for a Cane in the NFL will catch you some @brock backlash. And watch out for his crew. They’re vicious. Ask @Rellyrell and @Dwinstitles:

EFE4A433-E8EA-4C71-B118-4CC9E6148931.gif

Our stats in this always look a lot less good if you look at starters in the league, high draft picks, producers in the NFL, etc. Miami is only high on lists that simply list players in the NFL.

And, as somebody else mentioned, our occasional early draft picks usually end up being busts. I think that NFL scouts overrate Miami's current talent just because of the talent Miami produced in the early 00s.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back