College refs suck even non ACC refs

Refs are definitely ******, they need less old ***** (like the government). However, Miami still gets intentionally ****ed way more than most though imo.
Mitch Mcconnell Pause GIF by GIPHY News
 
They been bad.. but since the rise of online/app sports gambling it seems to have gotten beyond bad.. like unexplainable bad.

No doubt being done purposely.
I doubt it. Can it be happening? Sure but on a very small scale and not near as often as you think.

That’s the funny thing about incompetence combined with positions of power.

You see the **** people do and you go “this mother ****** is doing this on purpose!”

Meanwhile they’re just stubborn, stupid, and extremely incompetent.
 
I doubt it. Can it be happening? Sure but on a very small scale and not near as often as you think.

That’s the funny thing about incompetence combined with positions of power.

You see the **** people do and you go “this mother ****** is doing this on purpose!”

Meanwhile they’re just stubborn, stupid, and extremely incompetent.
I would agree if it wasn’t for the fact these ****ers actually review these bad calls.. there is absolutely no way they just forgot the rules during a replay review.
 
Last edited:
Holy smokes that call is bad lmao.
We are going to get screwed out of 2 or 3 calls a game. I am used to that and have accepted it. What I cannot accept is reviewing a play with clear video evidence that seems to never go our way. That is inexcusable.
This is where I'm at. I get that doing a ref's job is hard. Fast athletes and things moving quickly. But if you ***** up a call on review, that's inexcusable. I feel like we've objectively been screwed twice this year in that situation (the Chaney fumble and the non-safety).
 
Holy smokes that call is bad lmao.

This is where I'm at. I get that doing a ref's job is hard. Fast athletes and things moving quickly. But if you ***** up a call on review, that's inexcusable. I feel like we've objectively been screwed twice this year in that situation (the Chaney fumble and the non-safety).
And those were both high stakes calls. One cost us a win for sure. The second potentially could have cost us a game. So these are just run of the mill calls that had a small impact on the game.
 
Look up "safety" in the dictionary and you'll see this picture:

View attachment 263015
What was so bothersome to me was, had the refs moved the ball to the 1 inch line, I would have at least felt that there was real consideration given to proper placement of the ball. Had that been the decision, I could have lived with it. But not only did they not call it a safety, the ball spot at the 1.5 yard line was maintained. There's no sense in official review if you can't acknowledge a mistake.
 
Tim Donaghy essentially proved that refs have tremendous power over the game to the point where the total outgame of games or the point swing of games can be easily controlled and manipulated.
 
Back
Top