College refs suck even non ACC refs

Advertisement
Refs are definitely ******, they need less old ***** (like the government). However, Miami still gets intentionally ****ed way more than most though imo.
Mitch Mcconnell Pause GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
They been bad.. but since the rise of online/app sports gambling it seems to have gotten beyond bad.. like unexplainable bad.

No doubt being done purposely.
I doubt it. Can it be happening? Sure but on a very small scale and not near as often as you think.

That’s the funny thing about incompetence combined with positions of power.

You see the **** people do and you go “this mother ****** is doing this on purpose!”

Meanwhile they’re just stubborn, stupid, and extremely incompetent.

I doubt it. Can it be happening? Sure but on a very small scale and not near as often as you think.

That’s the funny thing about incompetence combined with positions of power.

You see the **** people do and you go “this mother ****** is doing this on purpose!”

Meanwhile they’re just stubborn, stupid, and extremely incompetent.
I would agree if it wasn’t for the fact these ****ers actually review these bad calls.. there is absolutely no way they just forgot the rules during a replay review.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Holy smokes that call is bad lmao.
We are going to get screwed out of 2 or 3 calls a game. I am used to that and have accepted it. What I cannot accept is reviewing a play with clear video evidence that seems to never go our way. That is inexcusable.
This is where I'm at. I get that doing a ref's job is hard. Fast athletes and things moving quickly. But if you ***** up a call on review, that's inexcusable. I feel like we've objectively been screwed twice this year in that situation (the Chaney fumble and the non-safety).

Advertisement
Holy smokes that call is bad lmao.

This is where I'm at. I get that doing a ref's job is hard. Fast athletes and things moving quickly. But if you ***** up a call on review, that's inexcusable. I feel like we've objectively been screwed twice this year in that situation (the Chaney fumble and the non-safety).
And those were both high stakes calls. One cost us a win for sure. The second potentially could have cost us a game. So these are just run of the mill calls that had a small impact on the game.

Advertisement
Look up "safety" in the dictionary and you'll see this picture:

View attachment 263015
What was so bothersome to me was, had the refs moved the ball to the 1 inch line, I would have at least felt that there was real consideration given to proper placement of the ball. Had that been the decision, I could have lived with it. But not only did they not call it a safety, the ball spot at the 1.5 yard line was maintained. There's no sense in official review if you can't acknowledge a mistake.

Advertisement
Back