College of Charleston

Glad to see we are headed in the right direction again. I think we always will be under Coach L

Yup. I hope he has the energy to continue till he is 70.

From your lips my man

Great balance last two games, excellent ball movement and our D has really been terrific which has helped create a lot on offense for us.

BTW, told y'all Manu was legit, Josh and I knew what we were getting but even we are surprised at just how much he looks like a vet on the floor, you'd never know he was a pure frosh. kid is going to be very good for us.

Advertisement
Glad to see we are headed in the right direction again. I think we always will be under Coach L

From your lips my man

Great balance last two games, excellent ball movement and our D has really been terrific which has helped create a lot on offense for us.

BTW, told y'all Manu was legit, Josh and I knew what we were getting but even we are surprised at just how much he looks like a vet on the floor, you'd never know he was a pure frosh. kid is going to be very good for us.

I told you so, I told you so, I told you so.

Do me a favor and get Burnett healthy and make yourself useful. Thanks big man!

From your lips my man

I told you so, I told you so, I told you so.

Do me a favor and get Burnett healthy and make yourself useful. Thanks big man!

Duly noted counselor

I didn't have any way of watching the game. Wish I did James Kelly was grand from what I'm hearing, as well as Manu. New guys stepping up!

Advertisement
Back