College Game Day

Advertisement
km_20211008_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement
Well, the week of respite is over .. . the harsh spot light gets turned back on Manny and BJ this week. By next Sunday, they will squirming again, after an epic beatdown by UNC.... and it will continue, so will circus attempts from Hecht trolls

Well, the week of respite is over .. . the harsh spot light gets turned back on Manny and BJ this week. By next Sunday, they will squirming again, after an epic beatdown by UNC.... and it will continue, so will circus attempts from Hecht trolls
Manny does his best work coming off of bye weeks.. I dont think UNC is a good team but we have come out repeatedly with clown shoes off bye weeks..

i still thin CMD finds a few more wins say 5-7 or 6-6 we should be in most games except for UNC till 4q
change must come by BOT reassigning Frenk to clean up U health mess. Blake and Carol fired
AD maybe Highsmith and a aggressive assistant AD come on board and hire the right HC
dream scenario //////

Advertisement
Why would anyone in Texas/Oklahoma care enough to chant Manny sucks?

There has however been a consistent chant about a leader who sucks throughout many college football games and NASCAR races…
He was the DC there at Texas, maybe they still hate him too. OP prob heard it wrong tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're they just yelling Manny sucks? It sure sounded like it.

It's Red River Rivalry week in Dallas—the the last thing Oklahoma or Texas fans give a **** about is Miami football ... and let's not act like there are enough Miami fans in attendance at GameDay in Dallas to be heard.

Unrelated note - I watched the Ari St v Stanford game last night.

The Pac 12 is College football in slow motion.

Manny does his best work coming off of bye weeks.. I dont think UNC is a good team but we have come out repeatedly with clown shoes off bye weeks..
Yup. That was a **** of an early indicator of how unprepared he was right from the jump

Advertisement
Back