College game day

canes732

Crafty veteran
Premium
Is it worth the price of admission to magic kingdom to go. It doesn’t sound like it’s a normal set to be there

Advertisement
Sounds like it will be nothing like a normal Game Day and with tickets around 100 bucks ( haven’t been in a while) seems like a waste of money.

There will be no signs and I don’t think the crowd will get anywhere around the stage from the way I understood it.

Advertisement
It’s a complete marketing ploy by Disney owned ESPN. There’s no cover charge for game day in the first place. So instead of fans with signs they’ll be showing people in Disney character costumes on live TV. They probably figure attendance will be down with school just starting as well. It’s actually a great strategy by them but horrible for all of us making the trip. Not to mention the epic U Felon signs we will never get to witness.

Advertisement
Frick the Mick, that rat is worse than organized crime.

The "Magic Kingdom" whose runoff down the Kissimmee River into Lake Okeechobee helped spark that blue-green algae draining out the Caloosahatchee River and sparking up a year and a half steroid induced Red Tide in SW Florida from 2017-18.
0802181251 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would hope we get quite the program highlight inside look during game day since there aren’t many games and not too many story lines to start the season. Showcase #TNM for all to see.

Frick the Mick, that rat is worse than organized crime.

The "Magic Kingdom" whose runoff down the Kissimmee River into Lake Okeechobee helped spark that blue-green algae draining out the Caloosahatchee River and sparking up a year and a half steroid induced Red Tide in SW Florida from 2017-18. View attachment 93359
Let s not forget the Disney gator that killed that little boy a couple year ago. All gators should be banned.

Advertisement
Floridas roster is full of divas. Amazing actually. I just can’t see them beating us after looking at that soft beta littered roster.

It’s very simple, just wear your sign into the park: WeeeeOoooo WeeeOoooo WeeOoo WeeOoo
(Scratchy radio sound) “I am here for the Gayturds players, YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST!”
(
C7E564E7-9C64-412E-9887-2E760F84DFE9.gif

Advertisement
Back