College Football Recruiting Stories

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Pretty cool video, and pretty sure there's some violations in there. 6 speaks at about 2:06, doesn't say much, but it's pretty reflective of how he has handled his recruitment.

[video=youtube;fnUbLTbvkBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUbLTbvkBU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Advertisement
this is why al golden is the best coach in the nation because he doesnt preach all that bull****, he knows what the players truly care about

Advertisement
so you guys can fap all you want but its not about that, its about hard work, truth, faith, and staying humble. praise jesus

Isn't it obvious that 6 was talking about FSU? i mean out of Bama, UM and FSU who do you just think would say that

Advertisement
Isn't it obvious that 6 was talking about FSU? i mean out of Bama, UM and FSU who do you just think would say that

Well I hope not bc wasn't it Coley doing his recruiting?

That would assume he only talked to coley which is bs coley doesn't even coach defense so why would he say that

Didn't Coley take over the Thomas recruitment after someone else left?

At one point yeah but he never said when this was said and he can't say much if he won't coach him moer then likely the linebackers coach or defensive coordinator said it

twins on the hip. all night long.
#twinsonthehip
lols at reuben foster remembering that he's being recorded.

Advertisement
twins on the hip. all night long.
#twinsonthehip
lols at reuben foster remembering that he's being recorded.

LOL @ Bateman's comments

Reminiscent of THIS
238.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back