College Football > NFL

Until college figures out this playoff system, it still has a major flaw. But besides that, it is hands down better. It's almost like the NFL needs a wider field or something.

Outside of one rule — where players who fall can get back up if they are not touched by a opposing player — college football has better rules. Whether it's overtime protocol, clock stopping after first downs, or kickoff distance, college is just way more exciting. I would also argue that the one-foot rule is better because it makes for more acrobatic catches, but I know that opinion is certainly up for debate, and I concede that there are good arguments for the two-feet rule in the NFL.

Advertisement
This Thursday night game is a perfect example of why the NFL sucks. No excitement, no first downs, five penalties, and a commercial break **** near every time the clock stops.

This Thursday night game is a perfect example of why the NFL sucks. No excitement, no first downs, five penalties, and a commercial break **** near every time the clock stops.

They still were able to steal Thursday's away from college, sadly

Crazy, I peeked in at tonight's game, thought the same thing about how boring it is; then Atkins had a monster hit on Watson...Watson replies like he is at Clemson, feasting on Dorito and Fat Al and running for a TD

Maybe it takes two quarters in the No Fun League...

Advertisement

Exactly, which is why I watced New Mexico vs. Boise State instead.

They still were able to steal Thursday's away from college, sadly

Yep, next they will be gunning to overshadow Tuesday night Mac Conference barn burners.

Advertisement
Back