College Football Daily

Anyone that thinks Al has a snowballs chance in **** at double digit wins this year, with the state of this team. Lmao. Don't know where Luggy gets his info or if he's just pulling one out of his ****.

Advertisement
I think they have a chance at 10 wins. Good OL and a lot better DL's. The skill guys just make everything pretty. The SEC wins because of the guys up front. Make no mistake. The teams we lost to had OL's killing our DL's who were young or out of shape Juco guys. Now I think they are ready. Also when you have to start a Freshman at QB that is never good. He missed a lot of third down throws. This year I think he hits them. As a team we are just better over all because 30 of our young studs are a year older and stronger. If we get rid of the fumbles and our secondary gets picks this would be an easy 10 wins.

They have Golden at #4 of coaches on the hot seat this year.

Luginbill said he thinks Golden needs to get to double digit wins to keep his job. I agree

He also mentioned what we all know that this season will ride on Kaaya.

That sounds about right. 10 wins, or maybe 9 wins (regular season), an ACC Coastal title, a strong game in the ACC championship game, and a bowl win. Other than that, I doubt he's here next year.

Which is the exact reason they should have cut bait after last year.

Sure hope Kaaya isn't in a wheelchair by game 3, but based on the puffy plump ones in the photo op who knows.

Advertisement
He did though, which is a good thing for the U

No doubt but the point is that Golden's only prayer to survive is Brad Kaaya. How's the team looking with Rosier instead of Kaaya?

I hate Golden as much as anyone here but that's not fair to Rosier. We have no idea how good or bad he is. Hasn't played much.

There's a reason why there never was a QB competition, isn't there?

Oh I get it. Since Rosier couldn't beat our Kaaya it's because he sucks. Steve Walsh initially didn't start b/c I don't know.. he had Vinny in front of him so obviously that means that Steve sucked.. And again your question was How would the team look under Rosier instead of Kaaya.. Well.. unless you have a crystal ball, no one knows. Did you know that Kaaya was going to pan out before he actually played?

Actually had a really good feeling about Kaaya coming in and I'm not the most optimistic person around here. Never said that Rosier sucked but more so that there was never a mention of a the job being competed for. Golden is notorious for secrecy and position battles and was simple not the case with Kaaya. Coley's evaluations of QB's have been good so far so if anything Rosier is someone I'd like to think is legit.

I think maaybe will stay with 8 wins and definitely with nine knowing this admin. Maybe blake james will actually have a pair now that donna is gone.

Advertisement

Luginbill said he thinks Golden needs to get to double digit wins to keep his job. I agree

That sounds about right. 10 wins, or maybe 9 wins (regular season), an ACC Coastal title, a strong game in the ACC championship game, and a bowl win. Other than that, I doubt he's here next year.

Hey Mr optimism...whats you positive take on the recent team unity pics?

What does stating what I think it would take for him to be retained have to do with positivity? As for the pics, I've already commented n that various times in the many threads about it.

Whats an "ACC Coastal Title" ?

When you win the ACC Coastal. Got it?

I disagree. I think he should have this year to make it right. Last year was bad, he gets this year to fix it. Previous years were impacted by many other things.

I disagree. I think he should have this year to make it right. Last year was bad, he gets this year to fix it. Previous years were impacted by many other things.

You and brock I swear...the fuggin blind optimism is borderline retarded

Advertisement

Your inability to reason is full blown retarded. I have no blind optimism. My timeline is simply a year different from yours given the situation that was inherited. Regardless, even if he proves he should be fired at the end of the year, that still doesn't justify the sheer juvenile stupidity that is involved in most of the attacks, and the outright lies and slander.

Mostly impacted by his presence on the sideline and at the Hecht.

Your inability to reason is full blown retarded. I have no blind optimism. My timeline is simply a year different from yours given the situation that was inherited. Regardless, even if he proves he should be fired at the end of the year, that still doesn't justify the sheer juvenile stupidity that is involved in most of the attacks, and the outright lies and slander.

No your position is blind optimism..you suggest that he "should have this year to make it right" make what right? we have 4 years of evidence that the man cannot fuggin coach. yet fools like you and brock come on here like super fans protecting this unqualified POS who has given us nothing but lies, losses and now these fuggin pictures. there is nothing he is going to get "right" the only right thing is for him and his POS coaching philosophy to get the fug out of Miami.

but hey we are just a year off.....GTFOH!!! Im sure you probably donated $ so that AG and company could get it "right"

Advertisement

No your position is blind optimism..you suggest that he "should have this year to make it right" make what right? we have 4 years of evidence that the man cannot fuggin coach. yet fools like you and brock come on here like super fans protecting this unqualified POS who has given us nothing but lies, losses and now these fuggin pictures. there is nothing he is going to get "right" the only right thing is for him and his POS coaching philosophy to get the fug out of Miami.

but hey we are just a year off.....GTFOH!!! Im sure you probably donated $ so that AG and company could get it "right"

Oh well, guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. So by all means, keep on going with your juvenile temper tantrums.

He did though, which is a good thing for the U

No doubt but the point is that Golden's only prayer to survive is Brad Kaaya. How's the team looking with Rosier instead of Kaaya?

I hate Golden as much as anyone here but that's not fair to Rosier. We have no idea how good or bad he is. Hasn't played much.

There's a reason why there never was a QB competition, isn't there?

Oh I get it. Since Rosier couldn't beat our Kaaya it's because he sucks. Steve Walsh initially didn't start b/c I don't know.. he had Vinny in front of him so obviously that means that Steve sucked.. And again your question was How would the team look under Rosier instead of Kaaya.. Well.. unless you have a crystal ball, no one knows. Did you know that Kaaya was going to pan out before he actually played?

Actually there were indicators that Brad was "pan out" before he got here. First, he took a little school to CA state championship and beat traditional powerhouse. Second, he took it upon himself to learn and practice drop back (he was only shotgun in HS). He showed up knowing the entire playbook. Kid looked, acted, sounded, and thought like a Miami QB from day one. No Gameboy for him; just playbook and film. Rosier might be a fine QB, but nothing indicated he was ready made - unless he was at OSU with Urban.

Whats an "ACC Coastal Title" ?

A lot of "fun"?

Advertisement
Back