College Football Daily

MizCane

Senior
They have Golden at #4 of coaches on the hot seat this year.

Luginbill said he thinks Golden needs to get to double digit wins to keep his job. I agree

He also mentioned what we all know that this season will ride on Kaaya.

Advertisement

Luginbill said he thinks Golden needs to get to double digit wins to keep his job. I agree

In the next 92 days (YES), the Fraudster will likely have 2 > 4 wins, and his *** will be roasted to a fine crisp.

That sounds about right. 10 wins, or maybe 9 wins (regular season), an ACC Coastal title, a strong game in the ACC championship game, and a bowl win. Other than that, I doubt he's here next year.

Advertisement
Luginbill is Nuts...Al's a solid 2 on the coaches hot list, only bested by Virgina's London Bridge...

Advertisement
Double-digit wins and a conference title. No exceptions. Golden isn't capable of doing this, so he'll have to be tossed head first out the door.

None of this "maybe 9 wins in the regular season" BS. Even this fraud of a coach has already done that. No acceptance of a loss in the ACC Championship Game as long as it's close, which is a pathetic loser mentality. 10 or more wins and a conference title for any coach in Year 5 at Miami. Period.

Advertisement
Imagine if Golden didn't land Kaaya......

He did though, which is a good thing for the U

No doubt but the point is that Golden's only prayer to survive is Brad Kaaya. How's the team looking with Rosier instead of Kaaya?

I hate Golden as much as anyone here but that's not fair to Rosier. We have no idea how good or bad he is. Hasn't played much.

There's a reason why there never was a QB competition, isn't there?

That sounds about right. 10 wins, or maybe 9 wins (regular season), an ACC Coastal title, a strong game in the ACC championship game, and a bowl win. Other than that, I doubt he's here next year.
Zero chance they will fire him if we win the coastal outright and don't back into it. Never been so meh about a season in my life.

Advertisement

Hey Mr optimism...whats you positive take on the recent team unity pics?

Imagine if Golden didn't land Kaaya......

He did though, which is a good thing for the U

No doubt but the point is that Golden's only prayer to survive is Brad Kaaya. How's the team looking with Rosier instead of Kaaya?

I hate Golden as much as anyone here but that's not fair to Rosier. We have no idea how good or bad he is. Hasn't played much.

There's a reason why there never was a QB competition, isn't there?

Oh I get it. Since Rosier couldn't beat our Kaaya it's because he sucks. Steve Walsh initially didn't start b/c I don't know.. he had Vinny in front of him so obviously that means that Steve sucked.. And again your question was How would the team look under Rosier instead of Kaaya.. Well.. unless you have a crystal ball, no one knows. Did you know that Kaaya was going to pan out before he actually played?

Whats an "ACC Coastal Title" ?

If we didn't have Kaaya, last season would have gone even worse than it did. Not sure if Golden would have made it out of 4-8 or 5-7 alive.

Advertisement
Back