College Football Daily

I disagree. I think he should have this year to make it right. Last year was bad, he gets this year to fix it. Previous years were impacted by many other things.

You and brock I swear...the fuggin blind optimism is borderline retarded

Your inability to reason is full blown retarded. I have no blind optimism. My timeline is simply a year different from yours given the situation that was inherited. Regardless, even if he proves he should be fired at the end of the year, that still doesn't justify the sheer juvenile stupidity that is involved in most of the attacks, and the outright lies and slander.

No your position is blind optimism..you suggest that he "should have this year to make it right" make what right? we have 4 years of evidence that the man cannot fuggin coach. yet fools like you and brock come on here like super fans protecting this unqualified POS who has given us nothing but lies, losses and now these fuggin pictures. there is nothing he is going to get "right" the only right thing is for him and his POS coaching philosophy to get the fug out of Miami.

but hey we are just a year off.....GTFOH!!! Im sure you probably donated $ so that AG and company could get it "right"

Oh well, guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. So by all means, keep on going with your juvenile temper tantrums.

Hey, explain to them that all that matters is having "fun".

Golden's tenure can't be defined with facts and his record:

1. 16-16 in the ACC
2. 0-4 against FSU
3. 0 Bowl Wins
4. 0 ACCCG Appearances
5. 11 Losses in his last 19 Games
6. 28-22 Record Overall (with wins against the following Bethune Cookman x 2, Savannah State, FAMU, FAU and Arkansas State)
7. Losing Record in 2014 (4 years into his tenure)

He just needs one more year.

Advertisement

Your inability to reason is full blown retarded. I have no blind optimism. My timeline is simply a year different from yours given the situation that was inherited. Regardless, even if he proves he should be fired at the end of the year, that still doesn't justify the sheer juvenile stupidity that is involved in most of the attacks, and the outright lies and slander.

No your position is blind optimism..you suggest that he "should have this year to make it right" make what right? we have 4 years of evidence that the man cannot fuggin coach. yet fools like you and brock come on here like super fans protecting this unqualified POS who has given us nothing but lies, losses and now these fuggin pictures. there is nothing he is going to get "right" the only right thing is for him and his POS coaching philosophy to get the fug out of Miami.

but hey we are just a year off.....GTFOH!!! Im sure you probably donated $ so that AG and company could get it "right"

Oh well, guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. So by all means, keep on going with your juvenile temper tantrums.

1. 16-16 in the ACC
2. 0-4 against FSU
3. 0 Bowl Wins
4. 0 ACCCG Appearances
6. 28-22 Record Overall (with wins against the following Bethune Cookman x 2, Savannah State, FAMU, FAU and Arkansas State)

The "real fans" i.e., brock DK, aguante etc, dont want to hear about this. This is "juvenile". Now that the cloud and the selfish players are gone, AG will right the ship. We will win 10 games...in their sane minds "we back!!!"

1. 16-16 in the ACC
2. 0-4 against FSU
3. 0 Bowl Wins
4. 0 ACCCG Appearances

I hate to say it, but AG did get to the ACCCG in 2012. The self-imposed bowl ban stopped 0-5 against FSU.

Advertisement
I hate to say it, but AG did get to the ACCCG in 2012. The self-imposed bowl ban stopped 0-5 against FSU.

And UNC was banned too and they beat us and won the coastal (via hypothetical tie breaker). If you're going to use retarded logic, then UNC won the Coastal in 2012.

Advertisement
Back