2025 Colin Hurley, QB Trinity Christian HS

Makes sense.

Hurley’s completion percentage in 2021: 56%
Hurley’s completion percentage in 2022: 53%
Matthew Broderick GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1) Completion % and accuracy are heavily, heavily correlated so your "point" is stupid
2) Both these kids have completion % and accuracy issues, see point 1
3) it was a joke Karen
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

A QB can make a ton of check-downs or play in the triple option with few passes and develop a high completion percentage that doesn't correlate well with accuracy; D'Eriq King 64.1 comp.% 2020.

Likewise, a QB could be playing in a scheme or with personnel that makes it difficult to execute offense and have a low completion percentage that doesn't correlate with accuracy; TVD 63.2 comp.% 2022.

So, you intentionally misquoted Dawson to make a joke? No, I think you misunderstood Dawson and believe comp% and accuracy are interchangeable, which they aren't. Then you decide to double down with "heavily, heavily correlated..." to save face; but somehow my posts are stupid?

Lastly, when someone’s arguments take the form of personal attacks and name-calling it’s a pretty clear admission that they don’t have anything valid or worthwhile to say. Ironically, the petulant nature of your response--to simply being corrected--suggests YOU are an emotionally fragile and entitled white female.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not fired up about him honestly. We need much better but yes I realize we are going to have to show a serious 180 offensively before we start getting real interest from big time signal callers.
I would take him now then take another portal QB next year to compete with Jacurri

Advertisement
Back