Colin Cowherd on USC hire...

USC wanted to interview Bengals OC Hue Jackson for head coach job, but timing did not and could not work out during NFL season, per sources.

Advertisement
Cowherd for the last month: repeatedly says that USC had already reached an agreement with a "HUGE" name and were going to break the bank but they had to wait until a certain date to announce it because the coach was currently employed.

Pat Haden announces that Helton is the head coach.

Cowherd today: Great hire! I've advocated for this all along!!!

The guy is a complete hack and the sooner the window dressing girl he has uselessly planted on his set sues him for sexual harassment the better. I've never seen anyone flip flop on so many things and act like he never said what turned out to be patently false. Dude might be legitimately schizo or something.

Yeah he lost me today with his stupidity.

First he was talking big names for USC.....now he loves the Helton hire.
This is the same guy who was saying Florida was going to hire Bo Pelini a few years ago.

And he's all on Ohio State jock lately. Ripping Bama asking who have they played while acting like OSU didn't go the entire season playing nobodies until the final week.

He's a joke.

Advertisement
Cowherd for the last month: repeatedly says that USC had already reached an agreement with a "HUGE" name and were going to break the bank but they had to wait until a certain date to announce it because the coach was currently employed.

The guy is a complete hack and the sooner the window dressing girl he has uselessly planted on his set sues him for sexual harassment the better. I've never seen anyone flip flop on so many things and act like he never said what turned out to be patently false. Dude might be legitimately schizo or something.

Man, I love this ****** post. Everything I hate about that dude summed up. He's a shill. He bends over for every guest that comes on that dumb show.

He's a total hack. That people buy his bullsh!t is a testament to our ability to somehow miraculously avoid extinction yet.

^^^^

Man I don't get caught up in that BS and I am black.

Sure I was upset when he said the stuff about Sean Taylor but 8 years later still holding on to it? NO, not me!

I didn't like that comment at all, along with some other stuff he has said about our beloved Miami program. I do like him because for the most part he tells the truth and will speak on stuff most people won't.

Once a racist prick, always a racist prick. He's got some stains deep in his carpet, too.

Advertisement
Back