Colin Cowherd on Kaaya

Cowherd on Miami hurricanes: "I like Al golden, but the difference between Miami and Michigan is that they've looked good in moments. They looked good against Nebraska in spots."

"The NCAA cloud hurt recruiting"

"Thinks Brad Kaaya will be a tremendous QB."

"You have to let this year play out. If they can beat Duke at home, Cincinnati at home, and Carolina at home, Al keeps his job."

The fact that our name is even being mentioned in ANY facet whatsoever on national radio baffled me the most. Lol. Guess it shows people still give a **** about the Canes even though we havent been consistantly relevant at any point in the last 10 years. At least Michigan has been to a BCS game in the last 5.

But with that said, I agree with some of his point. Esp with Kaaya. If anything Golden should cry, beg, and plead to keep his job because he KNOWS at some point Kaaya is going to make ANY coach look GREAT. I think he can be that good. And Golden just hopes its him!

Kaaya can't help Al and his defense. In fact he will make things worse because we might score to fast.

Yes, he can. Move the chains on 3rd down.

Your right. My bad man. We just need Kaaya to complete 80 percent of his passes. Convert 80 percent on 3rd downs and make sure every drive lasts at least 7 mins. Then maybe we can field a top 40 defense.

Well, that would certainly help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back