Coley tweet

Advertisement
Bring this kid to the Gables. Kid along side the young'ns we have now and AJL. Get on it, GoldenAl.

Bring this kid to the Gables. Kid along side the young'ns we have now and AJL. Get on it, GoldenAl.

With reading that AJL might not have the grades to get into UM even after prep, does the smoke mean AG is going to full press Coley?

AJL qualifying has zero to do with Golden going after Coley IMO

You take the best WR arguably in the nation when he's in your backyard

It's not him. His account has been hacked, check who he's following, most recently it's all recruiting sites and reporters (mostly fsu) before that its normal HS kids and girls. My guess is he somehow got hacked by an FSU fan

Advertisement
20.png

This kid seems bi-polar and will cause problems later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't pay attention to that twitter

Once again...almost positive that isn't the real Stacy. Hoping to confirm soon, but right now Stacy doesn't even have a phone. Has never had a Twitter or Facebook, has never done the social media thing. Unless he got a Twitter and not a phone in the last 10 days since I've spoken with him, this is another imposter. He's had several already. Just keep that in mind.
Amy Campbell
FOX Sports NEXT
Florida Field Reporter
Follow me on Twitter!

Advertisement
You're right. These kids do get scrutinized and analyzed too much. Everything he said and did would be under a microscope.

I never understood though why these kids accept all these strangers as their friends and never make their profiles private.

You're right. These kids do get scrutinized and analyzed too much. Everything he said and did would be under a microscope.

I never understood though why these kids accept all these strangers as their friends and never make their profiles private.

because they are young and a lot of them are kind of like chicks. They love the attention

Advertisement
Back