Coley....OC

Too many question on O

Will stacy emerge as the playmaker we know he can be?

Will stan fill in for clive well?

Will the O-line stay healthy?

Will other wideouts stand out?

A lot of question marks on offense, the only thing that is a sure thing is brad

Advertisement
I just got off the phone with the head coach at UMass. He too suggests we air it out. Like every other play. Send em deeeeeep!

I always thought Whipple would have been a good HC here if given the chance.

3rd downs need to improve. Coley has never proven he knows how to move the chains. We simply can not finish 95th in 3rd down conversions and field a winning team.

Advertisement
Don't be surprised when this chickenchit is named our next HC. That's just how it goes with this BOT and admins these days at UM. Am done with this team and this school if this happens. Just the very last straw with me.

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with the head coach at UMass. He too suggests we air it out. Like every other play. Send em deeeeeep!

I always thought Whipple would have been a good HC here if given the chance.

Whipple's error was that he tried to sabotage randy so he could have the job and in some games it was obvious. Great offensive mind but messed himself up.

Last year we were very predictable run the ball on 1st and 2nd down and play action pass on 3rd. Not to mention that the play calling was extremely soft when we were up a few points in the second half. You can't take your foot off of the gas and let people come back and beat us.

Too many question on O

Will stacy emerge as the playmaker we know he can be?

Will stan fill in for clive well?

Will the O-line stay healthy?

Will other wideouts stand out?

A lot of question marks on offense, the only thing that is a sure thing is brad

Look at dorsett's numbers the year b4, his junior season. They weren't impressive so if he could bounce back and have a bad year I think coley could do the same. Plus I think beard will get more out of the entire unit making it a more pass happy offense hopefully. (I know he got hurt but still)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Please. Whipple was the definition of a terrible OC

I'll take Whipple over Coley any day. I actually saw concepts with Whipple's offense.

But I would take him over Coley everyday of the week and twice on Sunday's. At least Whipple's offense had an identity. Currently, Coley is a block or two from being in Pat Nix's neighborhood. That just flat out sucks.

Advertisement
Back