Coley is a little amped tonight

Back @ it:

James Coley ‏@CoachColey 2h
Today belongs to US, the STORM is here!!!! #CantStopTheStorm #StormRebels #My-ami

& Yesterday Pete talkin' 'bout:
You should all be satisfied tomorrow.

562.gif

Advertisement
What exactly about any of those tweets gives us cause for optimism?

He said Dale. What more do you need?

I'm sure all the black kids we are recruiting are fluent in the mexican lingo. Use of #Dale = automatic great HC.

Dale is a popular slang down here in Miami and it isn't Mexican. I think he is just showing is authenticity to Miami.

How do you Dale is not Mexican? Do you know Dale? What if the Dale that Chise knows is in fact a Mexican?

Not sure if serious?

Advertisement

I'm sure all the black kids we are recruiting are fluent in the mexican lingo. Use of #Dale = automatic great HC.

Dale is a popular slang down here in Miami and it isn't Mexican. I think he is just showing is authenticity to Miami.

How do you Dale is not Mexican? Do you know Dale? What if the Dale that Chise knows is in fact a Mexican?

Not sure if serious?

Could be. Chise may know a Mexican named Dale. I don't really know him. Dale's use of Miami Latin slang is unknown to me as well.

Not sure why we are discussing Chise's friend Dale in a thread about Coley.

Advertisement

Dale is a phrase associated with Cubans, not Mexicans, and DEFINITELY not A MEXICAN...lol. Two totally different cultures.

Advertisement
Josh Newberg ‏@joshnewberg247 1h
#Miami has snuck up on people the last two Signing Days. I think they'll do it again this year. It's been too quiet. #CalmBeforeTheStorm

Advertisement
Josh Newberg ‏@joshnewberg247 1h
#Miami has snuck up on people the last two Signing Days. I think they'll do it again this year. It's been too quiet. #CalmBeforeTheStorm

haha wait who did we sneak up on last year? ... with coley? last year signing day sucked for miami.

Dale is a phrase associated with Cubans, not Mexicans, and DEFINITELY not A MEXICAN...lol. Two totally different cultures.

Dale is SO Cuban. I'll go further and say it's more a Miami word than a Cuban word. Definitely not Mexican.

Advertisement
Back