Coley has not even looked at Fermans camera.

Advertisement
I hope duke and coleuy embarrass six and I wanna see AQM destroy Kirk and knock the **** out of Collins if we ever play ark

Advertisement
I watched him play dwyer in the playoffs and said he was the 2nd best player on the field that night...he has speed but with the QB they had and playes called there was not route running...they should be able to work on that..all WR need help with that in CFB

Ok before I fap, please tell me those grade rumors from a few months ago were completely false, I don't want this to be AJL, besides that...great news, surprising, and GO CANES!!

This is a kid we only began to seriously recruit after he began to take himself seriously. I would venture a guess that his grades are alright.

I'm still mad at the dude for the rest of the class, but this is an excellent pull by Golden. I've had absolutely no reason for positivity over the past 3 days. The class is now good enough to sustain mediocrity.

Ok before I fap, please tell me those grade rumors from a few months ago were completely false, I don't want this to be AJL, besides that...great news, surprising, and GO CANES!!

This is a kid we only began to seriously recruit after he began to take himself seriously. I would venture a guess that his grades are alright.

I'm still mad at the dude for the rest of the class, but this is an excellent pull by Golden. I've had absolutely no reason for positivity over the past 3 days. The class is now good enough to sustain mediocrity.

1. Thanks for answering my question
2. Agree I think coley may have changed our class from fail to decent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol sustain mediocrity

This offense will now be elite

We still need a legit power runner. Don't know if Edwards fits that bill, and he certainly doesn't fit it as well as Collins.

We are missing big on defense, this team is still very unbalanced and extremely weak at DT assuming none of our current players develop into anything greater than average and Keith does not sign.

Fishbein said a long time ago that this kid was a Nole and that he was just being courteous to UM because of his coach.

As I've said for years, fish is a wannabe jock sniffing ****tard who can't get a real job.

could not agree with this statement more...fishbein is a ****ing joke

Say what you want, but he was right on Thomas and Bryant, and Barry Jackson said this regarding Coley:

Meanwhile, receivers coach Brennan Carroll revealed that UM-bound Stacy Coley told UM at one point that he expected to attend FSU. “Terry Richardson and Al Golden flipped the kid!” Carroll said.

There's no question Fish is in tune with the kids probably as much as anyone, and sometimes that's a better source than even the staffs themselves, who get lied to.

That said, I don't trust that guy at all.

Advertisement
There's no question Fish is in tune with the kids probably as much as anyone, and sometimes that's a better source than even the staffs themselves, who get lied to.

That said, I don't trust that guy at all.

I think he's a part of the recruiting machine so to speak. That's mostly why I listen to what he has to say about where kids will end up. He's not always right, but he's right a good amount for the time. Dude was steadfast that Collins was not going to UM. He even went as far as to say that the kid wanted to go to Miami, but that it just wasn't going to happen. I think he was one of the first that said watch out for Arkansas when most thought that there was no way that the kid would switch up like that just because of a coach. Fish's insistence on Arky being a threat let me know that he knew something. Just like he let the cat out of the bag regarding Ice Harris.

I watched him play dwyer in the playoffs and said he was the 2nd best player on the field that night...he has speed but with the QB they had and playes called there was not route running...they should be able to work on that..all WR need help with that in CFB

How was the #3 WR in the US the 2nd best player on field? Who plays for Dwyer that's better? I didn't see any really big names come out of there this year.

Advertisement
Back