Coley has not even looked at Fermans camera.

Advertisement
NO SHOT! South Florida coaches have an agenda against The []_[]
U have all been trolled thinking we had a decent shot

NO SHOT! South Florida coaches have an agenda against The []_[]
U have all been trolled thinking we had a decent shot

That has nothing to do with is coach. Bennett is UM all the way. Kids family just wants him at FSU. Kid was never coming here. Our only shot faded away when McDonald left.

Advertisement
Fishbein said a long time ago that this kid was a Nole and that he was just being courteous to UM because of his coach.

Advertisement
Fishbein said a long time ago that this kid was a Nole and that he was just being courteous to UM because of his coach.

As I've said for years, fish is a wannabe jock sniffing ****tard who can't get a real job.

Coley to Miami. You just never know with these kids. Hopefully some other guys pick us late

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully we manage to get Grace. Scary to think we could miss out on that kid.

Still, this class is deficient enough to set us back. Golden needs to address the Booker T. situation, badly. This is where we see what kind of pull the man has. If Ice pulled this **** in Alabama or Louisiana, dude would be out of a job.

All that said, Coley is a true Cane, and has cheered me up a little bit. Total disaster has been averted, although we still got a problem.

Ok before I fap, please tell me those grade rumors from a few months ago were completely false, I don't want this to be AJL, besides that...great news, surprising, and GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Back