Coley has not even looked at Fermans camera.

Advertisement
There's no question Fish is in tune with the kids probably as much as anyone, and sometimes that's a better source than even the staffs themselves, who get lied to.

That said, I don't trust that guy at all.

I think he's a part of the recruiting machine so to speak. That's mostly why I listen to what he has to say about where kids will end up. He's not always right, but he's right a good amount for the time. Dude was steadfast that Collins was not going to UM. He even went as far as to say that the kid wanted to go to Miami, but that it just wasn't going to happen. I think he was one of the first that said watch out for Arkansas when most thought that there was no way that the kid would switch up like that just because of a coach. Fish's insistence on Arky being a threat let me know that he knew something. Just like he let the cat out of the bag regarding Ice Harris.
This.

And for all the clowns who claim fish doesnt know anything about recruiting, he is now being paid by our own staff for his knowledge of recruiting.

He may not be pro UM, but he is wired into recruting and folks who cant wap their minds around that sound pretty butthurt.

Advertisement
Back