Coley for TE coach/recruiting

Advertisement
This program keeps looking backwards to try and move forward. We have nothing but old heads everywhere. I swear if it were legal, Mario would have us revert to wearing leather helmets. We need an infusion of youth, creativity and intelligence. We are being led by washed up retards.

Like clockwork...
But, but………. Jake Johnson’s stats, bro!

1699841963241.png

Advertisement
Yea and what’s our tight end stats man. Don’t throw rocks lol when we have thrown to a tight end like 6 times this year.
And who is responsible for bringing in the TE talent?

Portal you bring in a career blocker and no one else. Let me guess? Couldn’t find anyone that wanted to compete with old man Cam?

You had a tight end that was in the same situation as Citizen at RB with a torn ACL recovery in Arroyo. Again - they planned with a True Freshman and an old man who can’t block or catch with an OC that doesn’t utilize tight ends in his offense.

Cool bro. Nice try!

Advertisement
He have a HC who biggest asset is his recruiting ability. We need actual COACHES! No more recruiters!

If you look at our TE room, it's one of the best in the nation. Riley Williams, Elijah Arroyo and Jaleel Skinner were recruited by everyone in the country! Let's find someone who knows how to put their talent to good use, instead of someone who will stack that talent, never develop the player, and then blame the player

Folks asking for Weigman and we're gonna end up with Coley & the Johnson brothers at QB + TE.
I would take the Johnson brothers. Not gonna lie, especially since A&M has a young sophomore in Henderson whom is playing now and he’s a mobile QB.

Only thing, would Max have to sit out since he already transferred from LSU? Probably the case so it likely wouldn’t work.

I would take Coley as analyst in that scenario. Otherwise, no thanks.

Advertisement
Is he going to force the OC to call plays for them?

Coley should have been hired.. especially with the issues we are having recruiting at several positions.

Dude a top 5 recruiter

1. I don’t want Coley as OC, but he’s probably better than Dawson

2. I have more faith in Coley to land DTs than Joe S.

Advertisement
Why does this fanbase have a hard on for this guy? WHY? Dude can recruit, so can most of this staff. Our TEs aren't playing poorly, they are underutilized, big difference. Even our TE recruiting has been good, it's more a question of guys getting on the field, or in the case of Arroyo, STAYING HEALTHY.

Miami and wanting to hire retreads...

We don't like re-treads but also want someone with experience. We don't like young coaches either but want an 'up and comer.' We want a SFL guy (one of our own!) but want new fresh blood and input in the program. We want a guy who wants to be here and also a guy who will win at all costs and use this as a stepping stone for an NFL gig. We want an elite recruiter and a guy who can pluck a 2* diamond in the rough safety from Louisiana every year. We want an elite developer of talent. We want an X & O guy who will hire an elite staff.

We're an odd group.

Advertisement
Back