Colby Campbell

i didn’t say anything about TS, Deandre or Rambo. I just said the position and when they were commiting. Ts had been blown by a certain ******* and that’s the only reason I had the day “ the mystery cb would hit the portal”.

As of now there’s a couple guys in play , one is likely. There could also be a couple other spots in play too.

If any of that changes I’ll post it.
Are these players takes from the 22 ICs or do teams/coaches know something about the IC cap decision from the NCAA?

Also, multi year guys or 1 and done?

Advertisement
If they have to they will use a 22 spot.
Thanks!

Interesting though, they’re willing to give up on current counters. Wonder if it stems from how good this class is at the positions of need or confidence to land those players.

If they have to they will use a 22 spot.
I'm assuming the staff is not worried about taking 22 spots because they know the changes with counters are inevitable, even if NCAA is slow? In other words, taking a 22 spot is just kicking the can down the road for when we get the spots back eventually?

Advertisement
I'm assuming the staff is not worried about taking 22 spots because they know the changes with counters are inevitable, even if NCAA is slow? In other words, taking a 22 spot is just kicking the can down the road for when we get the spots back eventually?
Either way they’re ok taking guys, this is now or never time for manny.

Advertisement
Cribby told me who the guy is, but I’m not spilling. Miami had this guy once and his return will be messianic - but you won’t hear a peep from me.

Why? Well there are 44 reasons why I won’t say another word.

If eddybody squeals then this one could blow up in our faces.

Even though I don’t personally know the kid from John’s son, I don’t want to ruin his moment.

(he’s a goon)
He must have been a 9 year Zoombie and woke up from the dead, LOL.

Cribby told me who the guy is, but I’m not spilling. Miami had this guy once and his return will be messianic - but you won’t hear a peep from me.

Why? Well there are 44 reasons why I won’t say another word.

If eddybody squeals then this one could blow up in our faces.

Even though I don’t personally know the kid from John’s son, I don’t want to ruin his moment.

(he’s a goon)
Dan Morgan!!!

Advertisement
We might lose a few players. Of those that are candidates to bolt, I'd hate to lose Campbell. He provides much needed depth at both the tackle and guard spot. I'm okay if Jennings, Worsham, Payton, Wiggins, Pope, Hodges, Hillary, Hebert or any other previously rumored player decides to seek playing time elsewhere.

Wait a minute, I thought this was the Univ. of Texas kid after reading the first post. My mistake. I think the Texas kid will be our guy, not this kid.

Advertisement
i didn’t say anything about TS, Deandre or Rambo. I just said the position and when they were commiting. Ts had been blown by a certain ******* and that’s the only reason I had the day “ the mystery cb would hit the portal”.

As of now there’s a couple guys in play , one is likely. There could also be a couple other spots in play too.

If any of that changes I’ll post it.

Can’t be worse than some of the guys seeing the field recently, he looks like he has moxie and high motor. Special teams at a minimum...

Advertisement
Back