Colby Campbell

We should at least take a look at this guy. Graduate transfer. Could play immediately for one season. Proven linebacker with ridiculous stats. 345 tackles. 32 til.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Know little about this guy, but should be an offer on hair alone

1618854934296.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cribby told me who the guy is, but I’m not spilling. Miami had this guy once and his return will be messianic - but you won’t hear a peep from me.

Why? Well there are 44 reasons why I won’t say another word.

If eddybody squeals then this one could blow up in our faces.

Even though I don’t personally know the kid from John’s son, I don’t want to ruin his moment.

(he’s a goon)

Advertisement
Cribby told me who the guy is, but I’m not spilling. Miami had this guy once and his return will be messianic - but you won’t hear a peep from me.

Why? Well there are 44 reasons why I won’t say another word.

If eddybody squeals then this one could blow up in our faces.

Even though I don’t personally know the kid from John’s son, I don’t want to ruin his moment.

(he’s a goon)
You don't have to say anything else. I overstood that completely, Inday.

i didn’t say anything about TS, Deandre or Rambo. I just said the position and when they were commiting. Ts had been blown by a certain ******* and that’s the only reason I had the day “ the mystery cb would hit the portal”.

As of now there’s a couple guys in play , one is likely. There could also be a couple other spots in play too.

If any of that changes I’ll post it.

i didn’t say anything about TS, Deandre or Rambo. I just said the position and when they were commiting. Ts had been blown by a certain ******* and that’s the only reason I had the day “ the mystery cb would hit the portal”.

As of now there’s a couple guys in play , one is likely. There could also be a couple other spots in play too.

If any of that changes I’ll post it.
Any DE's we are looking at as well?

Advertisement
Back