Colbie young !

Advertisement
He lost weight over the offseason to get faster and looks incredibly smooth running routes. Yeah let's put him by the tackles and make him block.
No i don’t mean like a H back, but more of a Flex Reciver how we used Hankerson/njoku in similar offenses where he can find mismatches on the inside on safeties and linebackers

Please curse me out if you need to but canes fans how do y’all feel about colbie young getting looks at TE/Flex WR . I think he would dominate and a early move might help him jn the next level. What do you all think?
I like him right where he is
He looks like an Alpha

Please curse me out if you need to but canes fans how do y’all feel about colbie young getting looks at TE/Flex WR . I think he would dominate and an early move might help him jn the next level. What do you all think?
Maybe if he didn’t change his body and get faster. Also what crack were u on tonight to post this haha

No i don’t mean like a H back, but more of a Flex Reciver how we used Hankerson/njoku in similar offenses where he can find mismatches on the inside on safeties and linebackers
I’m going to be kind to you here. Would your move be satisfied if we varied our WR sets a little more where we are lining him up all over the field including slot and outside like a modern day NFL WR?

Advertisement
He did what people expected him to do with the opportunities given. Hate to say it but TVD doesn’t seem him on the field enough in my opinion. I’m glad he balled out
Emory might be his best hope to show his full potential

200.gif

Advertisement
crazy thing about colbie is he's only scratching the surface. he'll be a mid-late round draft pick if he leaves this year but he's got first round ceiling. guy is an unbelievable mover for his size and a jump ball monster. a little more consistency with routes and hands and he'll really start taking over games.

Advertisement
Bain as well will be mvp, I expect UVA to throw hella delayed screens early to stop our rush.
Miami beating FSU is usually revolved around a bigtime WR making plays. The years we were heavy underdogs and made a game of it Stacy Coley was a man possessed at times.

If they manhandle our receivers we will get mauled so I’m looking at Colbie to step up and be more physical on contested catches because that game is always super physical

Miami beating FSU is usually revolved around a bigtime WR making plays. The years we were heavy underdogs and made a game of it Stacy Coley was a man possessed at times.

If they manhandle our receivers we will get mauled so I’m looking at Colbie to step up and be more physical on contested catches because that game is always super physical
May have to get ray ray some burn if George is being physically beaten. I’m sure they are going to rotate guys in and out for that game. Also sure there will be new plays on Offense for that game more wrinkles. Dawson has been doing that in these big games.

Advertisement
Our D is going to have to stop their running game/QB runs as well. There’s going to be an absolute need for heroes on D.

Advertisement
Back