Cody Brown in the Transfer Portal

he's still better than cam harris who is wasting a roster spot and play time bc senior redshirts
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Worsham should just transfer now. I know it’s been said he’s had a descent spring but once Romellos back and if Larson plays like he should I don’t see and playing time for him.
Whoa... The kid has looked great this spring, probably the 3rd best WR after X and George. Now you want to send him packing while you're waiting for Romelo (hurt) and Ladson (good not great spring) to breakout? No... All this means, is that we are only gonna take 3 WR's in '23 not 4 or 5 as originally thought if all these guys continue to perform. Injuries and performance will further determine the 23 class. Right now, this maybe the best unit on the team.

If there's another one to keep an eye on its Thad.
Nah. No other RBs should transfer. They all in good shape. Most college football run a two RB system, and as long as as you’re playing the worse position on the field, you’re guaranteed to be in that mix. Problem for Cody is that he doesn’t offer no room to be in a two deep ever! If one of our other RBs had to leave, my money would be on Knighton which I HIGHLY doubt!!

If there's another one to keep an eye on its Thad.

Weak. Right now you got 3 healthy RB. Citizen is a true freshman not even non campus and Chaney coming off major surgery. If Thad can’t fight his way onto the field that scenario then it’s a losers mentality. He basically would be admitting his is 4th/5th string when everyone is healthy and back and would just give up already. Not shocked based on all the stuff we heard during his recruitment

Advertisement
Why are we ****ting on this kid lol he was here a year & realized he didn’t have much runway for playing time. Good luck and now we can see more of Citizen which is a good thing.
But we talk **** about other fanbases and "this is a family".........ha

Feel a little bad for him. He came in late and we actually needed him last year, but now with Parish added he was looking at 5th on the depth chart, and likely 6th once Citizen gets here, with big timers for '23 visiting regularly. It's a smart move. Best of luck to him.

Between Rooster, Don, Parish, Citizen … and if Baxter comes .. is Thad next?
By all accounts, Thad has been the best back this spring…I’ll throw you a wild one…

What if it’s Rooster who hits the portal bc Parrish passed him up as the receiving back?

Let it be known I highly doubt this happens, just throwing out a hypothetical.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thad going no where .. will get killed here by saying this but he might be RB1 this whole season..…he is good
I don't think you'll get killed for saying that but competition is nothing but for the best of the team as a whole. A healthy Chaney could be the most dangerous in my opinion. Rooster is a speedster and I doubt Parrish transferred to be RB3 or 4. We'll see come Fall.

Whoa... The kid has looked great this spring, probably the 3rd best WR after X and George. Now you want to send him packing while you're waiting for Romelo (hurt) and Ladson (good not great spring) to breakout? No... All this means, is that we are only gonna take 3 WR's in '23 not 4 or 5 as originally thought if all these guys continue to perform. Injuries and performance will further determine the 23 class. Right now, this maybe the best unit on the team.

Agiye Hall is in the portal.

Advertisement
Back