Cody Brown commits to Miami

Advertisement
  1. I'm humbled you would ask for my help in improving your knowledge of the game
  2. My recommendation would be to start subscribing to channels of coaches you respect and pick up schematic details and areas of interest and dive into those areas and really become an expert in them. The internet has pretty much anything you could ever want about the game of football.
  3. Always happy to help answer questions you might have.

Lance, he is a kid, so please be nice. Make time for him, and as a gesture of friendship, cut your hourly fee in half, from $1,000 an hour down to $500.

It’s a good comp imo. Wether he’s 220 or 230 doesn’t matter. That sht is hard to bring down.

I've never seen those clips and after seeing them, Holy ****, he was an absolute beast. That's as good as it gets. That speed and absolutely punishing some dudes, nobody wants to tackle that.

Poor man's for sure. Najeh had some wheels at that size. I think most people are questioning the speed for Brown.
I really don’t see a “slow” back. Everyone gets caught from behind. He has some breakaway runs where he wasn’t caught as well.
I don’t see a Fournette for example. But that tape is still an elite high school running back.

Remember, we had people thinking AR was slow.

Advertisement
Poor man's for sure. Najeh had some wheels at that size. I think most people are questioning the speed for Brown.
A lot of people don't remember how fast Najeh was before the injuries. That dude was running 4.4's at 225-230. Willis before Willis. A step or two slower but 10 lbs heavier. Maybe a smaller, faster Derrick Henry.

When I was an 8th Grader, I saw Najeh run for **** near three bills on the West. That was with a jacked up ankle. Almost video game-like to see a dude as big as his linemen hobble away from dudes 40-70 lbs lighter than him for touchdown after touchdown. I'm not talking about limping away from 180 lb North Dakotans. Central vs. Northwestern at Traz. If you don't know nothing else about that day you know two things. The sun came out and there were some fast mutha****as wearing Blue & Gold on the field that night.

No slight to Brown, I think he's an excellent pickup and definitely fast enough to be a weapon for us. But if he could run step for step with Najeh in '96, he would've been the #1 RB in America this past class...

A lot of people don't remember how fast Najeh was before the injuries. That dude was running 4.4's at 225-230. Willis before Willis. A step or two slower but 10 lbs heavier. Maybe a smaller, faster Derrick Henry.

When I was an 8th Grader, I saw Najeh run for **** near three bills on the West. That was with a jacked up ankle. Almost video game-like to see a dude as big as his linemen hobble away from dudes 40-70 lbs lighter than him for touchdown after touchdown. I'm not talking about limping away from 180 lb North Dakotans. Central vs. Northwestern at Traz. If you don't know nothing else about that day you know two things. The sun came out and there were some fast mutha****as wearing Blue & Gold on the field that night.

No slight to Brown, I think he's an excellent pickup and definitely fast enough to be a weapon for us. But if he could run step for step with Najeh in '96, he would've been the #1 RB in America this past class...
I used to coach with him. He'd do drills with the kids and it made no sense how smooth he was out there at his size lol. Great guy.

I really don’t see a “slow” back. Everyone gets caught from behind. He has some breakaway runs where he wasn’t caught as well.
I don’t see a Fournette for example. But that tape is still an elite high school running back.

Remember, we had people thinking AR was slow.
Yea I didn't mean he's slow but definitely not moving like Najeh back in the day.

Advertisement

elite post,

Advertisement

Told peeps on here bout Najeh...If he doesn't hurt his knee 1st game of 99...he starts in 2000....Ran a 4.39 @ 6'1 240...Sarge Loved him...

Told peeps on here bout Najeh...If he doesn't hurt his knee 1st game of 99...he starts in 2000....Ran a 4.39 @ 6'1 240...Sarge Loved him...
Najeh was a true freak of nature before the injuries. He had the kind of numbers on a guy you create in a video game then question yourself because it's too unrealistic. For all the good things him and Gore did here serious injuries robbed them of a lot of their potential.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back