Coach's ever get fired this close to start of season?

Advertisement
Golden is not getting fired this year. As long as Blake is AD... Golden will coach

First thing I would do as Pres is fire Blake. gut the whole department and find some people with a pulse and IQ. I'd then sit back and watch the lulz factor on the football field for half a season and then start making calls.

Flake needs to be the first person to go and then hire a competent AD.

I would feel a whole lot better of that happening if the Admiral gets hired.

blake was doing what donna said.

I heard the admiral is friendly with butch but our luck thats prob just a rumor.

Advertisement
No chance. although this perhaps will be a show or youre out year for Golden.

Advertisement
Can we stop with this nonsense? Get a hobby or leave your mother's basement and enjoy some fresh air.

First thing I would do as Pres is fire Blake. gut the whole department and find some people with a pulse and IQ. I'd then sit back and watch the lulz factor on the football field for half a season and then start making calls.

Nah. Fire him before season. That's LOL. And what's the difference bn now and after Clemson runs a train on Grohlden?

Advertisement
People really think Blake was donnas puppet. He made the approval for Addidas. The dude makes decisions on his own. He loves Goldens approach. He will not fire him.

Advertisement
Not without a major scandal. So unless Golden does something like getting arrested with a hooker there is no chance.

Based on his pizza overreaction, it shouldn't be too hard for one you young bucks (preferably under 18) to antagonize fat **** into at least a shove match. Hypothetically and jokingly

Advertisement
Back