Coaching.

AHURT12

Redshirt Freshman
If you had any doubt about your offense coordinator, defensive coordinator, oline coach or defensive line coach your nuts and dont know **** about football.

Oline coach took a two star offensive lineman(to me the dude was a tight end) and his play from week one to present is night and day(that's players development which equals coaching. Our freshman right guard is kicking *** too. Thats coaching.

Defense line whoa. These boys..... men kicked *** in the trenches. To all those sorry *** porsters questioning(how come we did'nt get Lucas) "he's from our backyard bull****" I saw why today. He ***cing sukcs and he was a 4*, our right guard and left tackle look 10× better and they were 2* and 3*.

Qb play, just needs time to throw and he can get it done we saw that today. He's a red shirt freshman let him grow but going forward this our guy.

Say what you want about our safety coach and corner coach our players performed and our coached well. Totally difference what experience and learning the system can do from week 1 to present. This team is on the right track. To be dominant you need a two deep of players on both sides and qb that knows the system we are getting closer to being legit. Recruit juco, portal and high school and coach them up and we'll be legit again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am surprised Go canes didn’t start this thread. So I am just supposed to forget all those earlier debacles this year when we lost to teams we should have beaten. Man I’m happy as **** we won but let’s not get carried away.
Nobody said forget, but you gotta have some perspective. Too many people on here going crazy at every little **** thing.

Look, I'm never going to pour water on the bonfire after beating those ****tards, but they're absolute trash and they have the worst corch in D1. Enjoy the win, but beating a tard doesn't make you an alpha, and it sure it **** doesn't erase the issues we have. Let's see if Manny can springboard this into 8-4 before extending him with a $50M buyout.

Nobody said forget, but you gotta have some perspective. Too many people on here going crazy at every little **** thing.
We are getting better and heading in the right direction. The frustrating thing about this team for me is that they always play down to their competition. When this team is focused like they were today they are hard to beat. Let’s see how they come out against Louisville that game scares me.

Advertisement
If you had any doubt about your offense coordinator, defensive coordinator, oline coach or defensive line coach your nuts and dont know **** about football.

Oline coach took a two star offensive lineman(to me the dude was a tight end) and his play from week one to present is night and day(that's players development which equals coaching. Our freshman right guard is kicking *** too. Thats coaching.

Defense line whoa. These boys..... men kicked *** in the trenches. To all those sorry *** porsters questioning(how come we did'nt get Lucas) "he's from our backyard bull****" I saw why today. He ***cing sukcs and he was a 4*, our right guard and left tackle look 10× better and they were 2* and 3*.

Qb play, just needs time to throw and he can get it done we saw that today. He's a red shirt freshman let him grow but going forward this our guy.

Say what you want about our safety coach and corner coach our players performed and our coached well. Totally difference what experience and learning the system can do from week 1 to present. This team is on the right track. To be dominant you need a two deep of players on both sides and qb that knows the system we are getting closer to being legit. Recruit juco, portal and high school and coach them up and we'll be legit again.
lmao!

Advertisement
I am surprised Go canes didn’t start this thread. So I am just supposed to forget all those earlier debacles this year when we lost to teams we should have beaten. Man I’m happy as **** we won but let’s not get carried away.

Remember, forget them do what every you want with them. This offensive line is not the same line that played then more experience. Defensive is not the same defense eiether. So do whatever you want to we wont lose again this season. If you know anything about football you know this team believes in the coaching its getting and they're responding to it. The quitters have all quit and entered the portal adios the ones that are still here are kicking ***.

Advertisement
For those on the fire everyone train, did Manny at least buy time after today?

for the record: I’m a skeptic but I’ll let it play out to a certain extent.

We are getting better and heading in the right direction. The frustrating thing about this team for me is that they always play down to their competition. When this team is focused like they were today they are hard to beat. Let’s see how they come out against Louisville that game scares me.

You think we kicked FSU *** we're really going to kick Louisville ***, I'm a Cane til I die they're isn't any school that scares me

Look, I'm never going to pour water on the bonfire after beating those ****tards, but they're absolute trash and they have the worst corch in D1. Enjoy the win, but beating a tard doesn't make you an alpha, and it sure it **** doesn't erase the issues we have. Let's see if Manny can springboard this into 8-4 before extending him with a $50M buyout.

So if we win it's because they suck and I'd we lose it's because our coaches suck...... did it get that right?

Advertisement
Back