Coaching.

Im not as down on the coaching staff as the average Canes fan is, but I have to say that Ive seen threads like this during each of the previous 3 coaching staffs. They always seem to occur after beating a big name program that is having a bad year.

Advertisement
We dont control our own destiny in the coastal. And the coastal is probably the worst division in all of FBS football. That is not success

Tell that to the kids who played today who are happy they won. It can be the best or the worse division we won today and we need to win out and vet some help but the kids know they'll stick together and fight. If you notice the quitters all went into the portal.Also will be going to a bowl game this year also and we'll kick whomever we play in that game *** also. I hope it's against Leach so Manny can stick has dikc down his throat and shut up these sorry *** phans who think Leach is a good coach

Look man, we beat FSU. But its a BAD FSU team. There's not a team in the Coastal that strikes fear into any other P5 team, and we're 3/4 through the season praying for 1 or 2 improbably series of events to happen so we can backdoor into the Coastal Title and get our **** stomped in by Clemson, again.

If defending this staff after every glimmer of hope they show us is the sword you want to die on, swan dive brother.

We'll be playing in a bowl game plus this team has turned it around. We'll win out and momentum going into that bowl game will be incredible

Im not as down on the coaching staff as the average Canes fan is, but I have to say that Ive seen threads like this during each of the previous 3 coaching staffs. They always seem to occur after beating a big name program that is having a bad year.

This team is totally different from them other teams and seasons. We'll win out and kick *** in our bowl game

Tell that to the kids who played today who are happy they won. It can be the best or the worse division we won today and we need to win out and vet some help but the kids know they'll stick together and fight. If you notice the quitters all went into the portal.Also will be going to a bowl game this year also and we'll kick whomever we play in that game *** also. I hope it's against Leach so Manny can stick has dikc down his throat and shut up these sorry *** phans who think Leach is a good coach
No doubt it was a good win, but most of us will never be overly excited about an 8-4 or 7-5 season when only one team we played will probably end the season ranked.

Advertisement
Barring a complete collapse Manny will return next season. I would still like to see changes in the staff, namely our OL, DL, and WR corches.

Today was a great win. Feels even better because we beat FSU rather handily, in their house. We need to recognize the complete win while acknowledging the Noles are a bad team.

I need more proof than this to believe the program has turned the corner.

We all thought Miami was back after we crushed ND in 2017. Don’t forget.

Hahahaha please stop. You eiether dont watch the games or dont know much about football. No disrespect to you as a person but the oline is playing its *** off, the receivers are playing good also. Two long passes for td's, the defensive line has a guy with 12 sacks and the team had 9 sacks today. The oline is starting a 2* left tackle and a 3* right guard who kicked *** today

No doubt it was a good win, but most of us will never be overly excited about an 8-4 or 7-5 season when only one team we played will probably end the season ranked.

I'm not happy with the record but I'm happy with the progress from week 1 to present. That's coaching and player development.

Advertisement
I am still flummoxed by the five men in the backfield. MULTIPLE TIMES. Then the Husky pointed it out and he sounded flat out frustrated with the stupidity. Glad it was them and not us.

I pray they can’t buy that cat out. They have to though right? Good gravy man.

On any other day, I would rip on the OP. But we just beat FSU so...HOORAY!

Advertisement
Back