Coaching Update from 247

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like Texas is out of it for Raymond. Come on down TRob

Great news but this is sad. We are like choice 12 for a CB coach. This feels like Rumph and CB recruiting. Like if this is T-Rob or bust then I’m out......

until the Bama game.

As we continue to be "leaders in the clubhouse" for T-Rob I'd like to again say that I don't think he's coming. No sources, but why would a guy from "bag country" come here? Others have suggested the same. If sources are to be believed he's negotiated a pretty nice deal with Miami, but without the bags, would we be getting the T-Rob whose reputation precedes him? And the on-field coaching aspect is an improvement, but his bones have been made on the trail. So what's to gain? A watered down version of a GREAT recruiter at an exorbant salary. And who's the pricey DC going to be? Hope all of CMD's eggs aren't in this basket. But what do I know. From all the 👀's poppin' around, Diaz must be assembling an all-world staff.

*would be perfectly fine w/ taking the L here.

This is not a bad take.

Advertisement
Great news but this is sad. We are like choice 12 for a CB coach. This feels like Rumph and CB recruiting. Like if this is T-Rob or bust then I’m out......

until the Bama game.
No we aren’t, we are trob preference over auburn his alma mater and he had heavy uf rumors just days ago too where he obviously coached at

Advertisement
Seems like all these sudden hiring announcements coming from potential competitors for TRob's services likely means he's coming. Now it's about the timing of announcement perhaps in conjunction with others (portal?). Knowing Manny it's about generating off season buzz and hype. He seems pretty adept at that.

Seems like all these sudden hiring announcements coming from potential competitors for TRob's services likely means he's coming. Now it's about the timing of announcement perhaps in conjunction with others (portal?). Knowing Manny it's about generating off season buzz and hype. He seems pretty adept at that.
Probably means DVD goes to Utah State and maybe that announcement happens first.

Advertisement
Back