Coaching Update from 247

Advertisement
It's a DB hire. Either you wrap that up in a day, or one of the two parties or both isn't all in. There's absolutely no reason for this to take any time unless 1 or both parties is hedging.
IMG_20210108_172503.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As we continue to be "leaders in the clubhouse" for T-Rob I'd like to again say that I don't think he's coming. No sources, but why would a guy from "bag country" come here? Others have suggested the same. If sources are to be believed he's negotiated a pretty nice deal with Miami, but without the bags, would we be getting the T-Rob whose reputation precedes him? And the on-field coaching aspect is an improvement, but his bones have been made on the trail. So what's to gain? A watered down version of a GREAT recruiter at an exorbant salary. And who's the pricey DC going to be? Hope all of CMD's eggs aren't in this basket. But what do I know. From all the 👀's poppin' around, Diaz must be assembling an all-world staff.

*would be perfectly fine w/ taking the L here.
if diaz woulda just kept rumph and given him the extra mil to spend on bags, we’d a been straight

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back