Coaching Update from 247

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've got all the original episodes on Blu-Ray. Apparently, the streaming services that carry the show are "editing" some of the old episodes...
Can we stop censoring crap. That show is one of the best social commentaries ever. How are we supposed to grow socially if we keep blocking out everything that makes somebody uncomfortable.

Glad to have mcgruder back writing. Should be awesome.

Advertisement
As we continue to be "leaders in the clubhouse" for T-Rob I'd like to again say that I don't think he's coming. No sources, but why would a guy from "bag country" come here? Others have suggested the same. If sources are to be believed he's negotiated a pretty nice deal with Miami, but without the bags, would we be getting the T-Rob whose reputation precedes him? And the on-field coaching aspect is an improvement, but his bones have been made on the trail. So what's to gain? A watered down version of a GREAT recruiter at an exorbant salary. And who's the pricey DC going to be? Hope all of CMD's eggs aren't in this basket. But what do I know. From all the 👀's poppin' around, Diaz must be assembling an all-world staff.

*would be perfectly fine w/ taking the L here.

As we continue to be "leaders in the clubhouse" for T-Rob I'd like to again say that I don't think he's coming. No sources, but why would a guy from "bag country" come here? Others have suggested the same. If sources are to be believed he's negotiated a pretty nice deal with Miami, but without the bags, would we be getting the T-Rob whose reputation precedes him? And the on-field coaching aspect is an improvement, but his bones have been made on the trail. So what's to gain? A watered down version of a GREAT recruiter at an exorbant salary. And who's the pricey DC going to be? Hope all of CMD's eggs aren't in this basket. But what do I know. From all the 👀's poppin' around, Diaz must be assembling an all-world staff.

Kindly fist yourself

I See You Nod GIF by 1091

Advertisement
Kindly fist yourself
NO, thank you. But since it's on your mind feel free.
I've encountered your darker side before on another board...what's your take? And btw, '86, a little well in years for that kind of talk, but you do (fist) you.

Cribby and LCE are amazing at what they bring here but they arent the only insiders here HAHAHAHAA. Its better the less people know the better.
Some other dudes for sure that have been putting out great info. This is my source of info for the Canes as we’ve got NOTHING for coverage up here understandably lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back