Coaching Update from 247

Well that just speeds up the process in which we need to get TRob.

LSU getting swooped at the last second means they’re going to go all out for their next target.

We better get TRob inked on the dotted line before it’s too late.
Steele or Muschamp likely. Especially if Raymond stays.

Advertisement
trust and believe we got some real insiders here, anyone saying we dont do not get the messages cause no one wants to tell them slurpers ****. Or they just are not trust worthy or they are super fans that cant control themselves, so only certain people get to know cool things. :)
i only share info with Mopes.

Reality is Brian Kelly does what it takes now. He didn’t always do that. He was on his last legs at ND. He cleaned the entire staff not long ago.

If you want an interesting story about that, this is worth a read.

He dumped everything-- OC, DC, ST, S&C, and more. Total overhaul. Diaz should take notes (except the parts about sending a kid up in a cherry picker to film practice during hurricane force winds).

Advertisement
Here’s another option for the badge
View attachment 140391

1610149151243.png

Advertisement
On the real; El...here’s why I worry.

So I already knew Harbaugh was going to get an extension. In one of the threads, I said Harbaugh & Herman will either be fired or they will be put on the shortest leash. Herman was fired, ultimately, and Harbaugh is on a short leash. His “extension” is a drop in pay, and a LOW buyout. It’s an incentive laden contract, that protects Michigan is they decide he’s not worth being there.

Harbaugh & Michigan r going to try to put together an all star defensive staff. Don was a scapegoat & Michigan is going to acquiesce. Now; I haven’t heard chit about TRob & them, but Harbaugh is like an animal backed into the corner. He knows his team gotta perform or else. That much has been made clear. I talked to my lil cousin’s boyfriend, who’s a former player on the ‘17 team.

I don’t pry for info b/c at the end of the day, I only f w my familia here; but hot names r going to be circling in Ann Arbor now that the HC situation is no longer up for ?ing. And we know Meechigan got money to burn. I want all loose ends closed off. I don’t trust none of these desperate P5 programs that had an off yr in embarrassing fashion. Like we need to make chit happen to secure some sort of semblance
According to Football Scoop he's going after the Raven's lb coach for DC

OK; I didn’t feel like going through every page. Lol.

And McGruder is back at helm. I know he stopped writing for them like the last two seasons b/c he wasn’t given the creative freedom for HIS concept, but he’s back so I expect full controversy to our laughing pleasure.

The R Kelly joint & The MTV Cribs joint along w Grandad v. Stickmeaner (the first one) was by far my top 3. A pimp named Slickback giving advice of how to check a chick in love w/ Usher was pretty hilarious too.

I've got all the original episodes on Blu-Ray. Apparently, the streaming services that carry the show are "editing" some of the old episodes...

Advertisement
trust and believe we got some real insiders here, anyone saying we dont do not get the messages cause no one wants to tell them slurpers ****. Or they just are not trust worthy or they are super fans that cant control themselves, so only certain people get to know cool things. :)
I say we do and still don’t get no messages lol. Just a dude in MA that loves the hurricanes and is addicted to Cribby and LCE updates lol

Advertisement
What’s happening on TOS?
247?
Nada just everyone talking about the coach circus. No new inside info.

found it crazy that LSU site woke up this morning thinking Marcus Freeman was theirs, to now go to sleep with him choosing ND.

reminds me to not buy the TRob news until he inks.

Im hoping for a TRob/DVD combo to coach the secondary.

Last edited:
247?
Nada just everyone talking about the coach circus. No new inside info.

found it crazy that LSU site woke up this morning that Marcus Freeman was theirs to go to sleep with him choosing ND.

reminds me to not buy the TRob news until he inks.

Im hoping for a TRob/DVD combo to coach the secondary.
No deals ever done until the ink is on paper. I’m not assuming anything right now.

Advertisement
Back