Coaching Update from 247

Advertisement
Advertisement
TIFWIW. Sorry if I missed it posted Ivan’s new podcast says Auburn out but LSU may be new competition with them possibly losing Cory Raymond. May delay things. Also said K Steele is of interest but looks like he may go to SC. repeating what he said. I know nothing.

TIFWIW. Sorry if I missed it posted Ivan’s new podcast says Auburn out but LSU may be new competition with them possibly losing Cory Raymond. May delay things. Also said K Steele is of interest but looks like he may go to SC. repeating what he said. I know nothing.
LSU would need to make an outstanding offer. Like really big.

That's a good question...other than a coach that maybe some players bonded with, maybe not much...depends on who takes his place.

My remarks weren't meant to come across pro-Baker, just that we could actually have worse, I guess. I really just trying to accept that he's most-likely not leaving due to being fired.

I am however a believer that he doesn't need to be DC
Fair enough.
It’s a question that’s worth asking in situations like this.... when we’re talking about someone’s job. You’re right tho, seems like he’s most likely not being fired.

LSU is hiring Marcus Freeman as their DC.

He could bring Perry Eliano with him from Cincinnati or LSU might keep Corey Raymond, but I highly highly doubt they’ll sign both Freeman & T-Rob.

I don’t wanna jump the gun, but it really looks like we could be in the lead for TR right now... Hopefully Manny closes this thing ASAP.

He needs to be on the phone right now giving him as much money as wants & whatever title he wants, it’s imperative we don’t let this opportunity to truly transform our DB recruiting for the first time in decades pass us by.
In decades??? Clearly you forgot the greatness that was Paul Williams

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210108-175917.jpg

LSU would need to make an outstanding offer. Like really big.

They also need to lose Raymond, who would need a big offer to go to UT and I think Sark was looking at some Houston coach who coached safeties as a potential DC. Unsure who his connects are.

J
LSU is hiring Marcus Freeman as their DC.

He could bring Perry Eliano with him from Cincinnati or LSU might keep Corey Raymond, but I highly highly doubt they’ll sign both Freeman & T-Rob.

I don’t wanna jump the gun, but it really looks like we could be in the lead for TR right now... Hopefully Manny closes this thing ASAP.

He needs to be on the phone right now giving him as much money as wants & whatever title he wants, it’s imperative we don’t let this opportunity to truly transform our DB recruiting for the first time in decades pass us by.he
He picked Notre Dame

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back