Coaching Update from 247

I do not want T Rob at UF or LSU. Especially not LSU. They already tote being DBU for several yrs, now getting a proven DB coach who’s tutored multiple 1st round picks w/ So Fla connections?? GOING TO A PROGRAM HANDING OUT MONOPOLY MONEY????

MAN GET T ROB ON THE PHONE NOW!!! Too many thirsty, dirty programs out there that can snatch him up!
McGriff is the guy UF is apparently after. Auburn supposedly our competition for T Rob.

Advertisement
McGriff is the guy UF is apparently after. Auburn supposedly our competition for T Rob.

Man, I’m just like why hasn’t this happened like yesterday, though? Like what’s there to think about??

I just wanna show y’all what T Rob produces. This is Jaycee Horn #1 going up against Seth Williams arguably a nfl matchup. Dominated him all game. Imagine if a Hurricane DB had this type of game. We need to get off vacation and lock this up. I’m VERY interested to see what he does with the talent we already got.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I do not want T Rob at UF or LSU. Especially not LSU. They already tote being DBU for several yrs, now getting a proven DB coach who’s tutored multiple 1st round picks w/ So Fla connections?? GOING TO A PROGRAM HANDING OUT MONOPOLY MONEY????

MAN GET T ROB ON THE PHONE NOW!!! Too many thirsty, dirty programs out there that can snatch him up!
LSU is hiring Marcus Freeman as their DC.

He could bring Perry Eliano with him from Cincinnati or LSU might keep Corey Raymond, but I highly highly doubt they’ll sign both Freeman & T-Rob.

I don’t wanna jump the gun, but it really looks like we could be in the lead for TR right now... Hopefully Manny closes this thing ASAP.

He needs to be on the phone right now giving him as much money as wants & whatever title he wants, it’s imperative we don’t let this opportunity to truly transform our DB recruiting for the first time in decades pass us by.

I just wanna show y’all what T Rob produces. This is Jaycee Horn #1 going up against Seth Williams arguably a nfl matchup. Dominated him all game. Imagine if a Hurricane DB had this type of game. We need to get off vacation and lock this up. I’m very interested to see what he does with the talent we already got.

ppl use the word straps loosely, but my god was that ever STRAPS!

Advertisement

He could bring Perry Eliano with him from Cincinnati or LSU might keep Corey Raymond, but I highly highly doubt they’ll sign both Freeman & T-Rob.

I don’t wanna jump the gun, but it really looks like we could be in the lead for TR right now... Hopefully Manny closes thins thing ASAP.

He needs to be on the phone right now giving him as much money as wants & whatever title he wants, it’s imperative we don’t let this opportunity to truly transform our DB recruiting for the first time in decades pass us by.

El; I need the negotiations to be:

TRob: “So what are we looking at for contact purpose? Need to crunch the #’s”

Diaz: “What crunch??!!” (Proceeds to pull out the money gun and spray him w/ blue faces for 30 mins str8)

I don’t wanna jump the gun, but it really looks like we could be in the lead for TR right now... Hopefully Manny closes thins thing ASAP.

Timing of a big time portal DB announcement and T Rob would be phenomenal.

Auburn just hired their DC Derek Mason former Vandy HC & hired Zac Etheridge from Houston as their DB’s coach.

AU is out of it for T-Rob, as of now it’s basically us & maybe a mystery team that has yet to arise lol.
****, we still gonna find a way to **** this up aren't we? LOL it's like when there is a recruit and we are their best offer, but they don't commit. They just waiting on that SEC offer to come

Half kidding...

Advertisement
Advertisement
El; I need the negotiations to be:

TRob: “So what are we looking at for contact purpose? Need to crunch the #’s”

Diaz: “What crunch??!!” (Proceeds to pull out the money gun and spray him w/ blue faces for 30 mins str8)
TRob’s Agent: “So coach we were at $1.1mill at South Carolina, so now we’re looking to ge..”

Diaz: “
FD811CCD-7033-4D20-B72A-D0CD37364F34.jpeg

TRob’s Agent: “Okay, that’ll work”

TRob’s Agent: “So coach we were at $1.1mill at South Carolina, so now we’re looking to ge..”

Diaz: “ View attachment 140392

TRob’s Agent: “Okay, that’ll work”

On the real; El...here’s why I worry.

So I already knew Harbaugh was going to get an extension. In one of the threads, I said Harbaugh & Herman will either be fired or they will be put on the shortest leash. Herman was fired, ultimately, and Harbaugh is on a short leash. His “extension” is a drop in pay, and a LOW buyout. It’s an incentive laden contract, that protects Michigan is they decide he’s not worth being there.

Harbaugh & Michigan r going to try to put together an all star defensive staff. Don was a scapegoat & Michigan is going to acquiesce. Now; I haven’t heard chit about TRob & them, but Harbaugh is like an animal backed into the corner. He knows his team gotta perform or else. That much has been made clear. I talked to my lil cousin’s boyfriend, who’s a former player on the ‘17 team.

I don’t pry for info b/c at the end of the day, I only f w my familia here; but hot names r going to be circling in Ann Arbor now that the HC situation is no longer up for ?ing. And we know Meechigan got money to burn. I want all loose ends closed off. I don’t trust none of these desperate P5 programs that had an off yr in embarrassing fashion. Like we need to make chit happen to secure some sort of semblance

Advertisement
Back