Coaching Update from 247

I think we got who we wanted in Lashlee.

As far as the rest of it, the fact is, no one actually knows with certainty what is going on behind the scenes. So you’re basing this on minimal snippets of information and rank speculation. Understandable, because that’s all we have.

But remember, if there’s anything that Manny does well, let’s keep a tight lid on things. I have a feeling that they are going to be obviously some big moves made on defense, but it could surprise everyone. For all we know, they may be focused on a specific target or targets, but it’s being kept very close to the vest, and it’s waiting it’s natural time to be announced.

And you heard it here first, but season ticket renewal deadline is sometime mid next week. So just a guess here, but logic might dictate that they’re wanting to make a splash announcement sometime before mid next week if they possibly can. Unless of course the person or persons that they’ve targeted, their circumstances prevent them from committing or making the announcement until later.
Keeping staffing decisions close to the vest is absolutely the smartest thing to do for any number of reasons.

Advertisement
@Andrew can we get a special Golden Goat badge next to the names of posters of the finest repute when it comes to information- recruiting and football? I want to help make it easier for @cway313 to scroll past all of the drivel on the Board to only those posters whose opinions he gives a **** about. The rest of us are just wasting space, along with the ads, and his time. I recommend the following if you and Cway approve:

View attachment 140379

View attachment 140380
season 2 stir the pot GIF by MTV Floribama Shore

@Andrew can we get a special Golden Goat badge next to the names of posters of the finest repute when it comes to information- recruiting and football? I want to help make it easier for @cway313 to scroll past all of the drivel on the Board to only those posters whose opinions he gives a **** about. The rest of us and the ads are just wasting space, along with his time. I recommend the following if you and Cway approve:

View attachment 140379

View attachment 140380
Come Here Dr Evil GIF

Advertisement
Manny should make ed Reed the defensive coordinator.this guy played 11 yrs in the league coached 1 year, has been praised by peyton and brady as a smart *** player and know by his coaches as a film junkie.if diaz,Blake baker and banda have been qualified to be dc at miami,then ed Reed is more than qualified to be it.
love the guy, but what experience does he have calling games? motivating players? recruiting? admin work?

CFL and the NFL is littered with former great players that were horrible coaches.

@Cribby has said multiple times Baker isn't safe. His status may be determined by the ability to get a DC Manny wants, not some message board belief that Manny is undyingly loyal like Golden was
LOL. So we'll keep a proven garbage DC on staff because Manure is so inept he can't find someone who can't give up 800 yards and let UNC score every time they touch the ball. If he keeps Baker it'll be because Baker is his son, not because there isn't 900 better options out there. If he doesn't keep him, then it'll prove he at least gives a **** about the program unlike Folden.

Advertisement
@Andrew can we get a special Golden Goat badge next to the names of posters of the finest repute when it comes to information- recruiting and football? I want to help make it easier for @cway313 to scroll past all of the drivel on the Board to only those posters whose opinions he gives a **** about. The rest of us and the ads are just wasting space, along with his time. I recommend the following if you and Cway approve:

View attachment 140379

View attachment 140380
🐐

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 140390
If Raymond leaves for Texas then LSU could Target robinson
I don’t think Corey Raymond will actually leave LSU, Eddy O would be insane to let him walk.

But if he did leave I think LSU might go get Lamar Morgan from Louisiana (Rajun Cajuns), he’s basically the younger version of Raymond.

He played at U of Louisiana Lafayette, started out as a GA at Vanderbilt under James Franklin, got hired as DB’s coach at West Carolina, then got hired as CB’s coach at Louisiana Monroe, then at Houston with Major Applewhite & has been with Billy Napier at ULL for the last 3 years.

He’d be the perfect fit to step in to replace Raymond as a Louisiana/TX recruiter.

The Boondocks.

OK; I didn’t feel like going through every page. Lol.

And McGruder is back at helm. I know he stopped writing for them like the last two seasons b/c he wasn’t given the creative freedom for HIS concept, but he’s back so I expect full controversy to our laughing pleasure.

The R Kelly joint & The MTV Cribs joint along w Grandad v. Stickmeaner (the first one) was by far my top 3. A pimp named Slickback giving advice of how to check a chick in love w/ Usher was pretty hilarious too.

I don’t think Corey Raymond will actually leave LSU, Eddy O would be insane to let him walk.

But if he did leave I think LSU might go get Lamar Morgan from Louisiana (Rajun Cajuns), he’s basically the younger version of Raymond.

He played at U of Louisiana Lafayette, started out as a GA at Vanderbilt under James Franklin, got hired as DB’s coach at West Carolina, then got hired as CB’s coach at Louisiana Monroe, then at Houston with Major Applewhite & has been with Billy Napier at ULL for the last 3 years.

He’d be the perfect fit to step in to replace Raymond as a Louisiana/TX recruiter.
I'm cool with it as long as we get T-Rob. Can you imagine what he will do with ******* at CB? He will definitely turn him into a true shutdown CB

View attachment 140390
If Raymond leaves for Texas then LSU could Target robinson

I do not want T Rob at UF or LSU. Especially not LSU. They already tote being DBU for several yrs, now getting a proven DB coach who’s tutored multiple 1st round picks w/ So Fla connections?? GOING TO A PROGRAM HANDING OUT MONOPOLY MONEY????

MAN GET T ROB ON THE PHONE NOW!!! Too many thirsty, dirty programs out there that can snatch him up!

Advertisement
Back