Coaching Update from 247

Advertisement
What about scooping up UF scapegoats Gray and English?

DC Robinson
DL Brumbaugh
LB Patke
CB Gray
S English
Have you seen what happened to their safety room - performance and recruiting???

**** no on English and hope we get someone better than Gray. He didn’t get canned because they were happy with him.

Advertisement
At that point you will be back to page one and would have read the long thread backwards..🤣

Nah, you can stop reading once you hit the part with all the 20 year old inside jokes and references to Samson Doyo and Kyle Wright.

Advertisement
So basically we are in the 2nd tier of programs waiting to see what the top tier does? How about changing the narrative, paying enough to get the best and making other schools wait on us? Pitiful that we need UT and LSU rejects.
Go get who you want and quit settling for the 3rd best looking girl at the dance.

I think we got who we wanted in Lashlee.

As far as the rest of it, the fact is, no one actually knows with certainty what is going on behind the scenes. So you’re basing this on minimal snippets of information and rank speculation. Understandable, because that’s all we have.

But remember, if there’s anything that Manny does well, let’s keep a tight lid on things. I have a feeling that they are going to be obviously some big moves made on defense, but it could surprise everyone. For all we know, they may be focused on a specific target or targets, but it’s being kept very close to the vest, and it’s waiting it’s natural time to be announced.

And you heard it here first, but season ticket renewal deadline is sometime mid next week. So just a guess here, but logic might dictate that they’re wanting to make a splash announcement sometime before mid next week if they possibly can. Unless of course the person or persons that they’ve targeted, their circumstances prevent them from committing or making the announcement until later.

So I haven’t read through this entire thread, too long. But I just came to the last page and now we’re talking about streaming subscriptions?

Advertisement

As far as the rest of it, the fact is, no one actually knows with certainty what is going on behind the scenes. So you’re basing this on minimal snippets of information and rank speculation. Understandable, because that’s all we have.

But remember, if there’s anything that Manny does well, let’s keep a tight lid on things. I have a feeling that they are going to be obviously some big moves made on defense, but it could surprise everyone. For all we know, they may be focused on a specific target or targets, but it’s being kept very close to the vest, and it’s waiting it’s natural time to be announced.

And you heard it here first, but season ticket renewal deadline is sometime mid next week. So just a guess here, but logic might dictate that they’re wanting to make a splash announcement sometime before mid next week if they possibly can. Unless of course the person or persons that they’ve targeted, their circumstances prevent them from committing or making the announcement until later.
THIS

Advertisement

That's a good point. Manny always wins the off-season which segway's in to season tickets.

i was just about to post, can someone update where we stand on the coaching situation. i can't go through 17 pages of nonsense.
I think the conclusion right now is that some good things could happen, but it's possible they might not happen.

Advertisement
Back