Coaching Update from 247

Advertisement
I seem to remember us dropping him or at least not engaging with him after he committed and/or after we saw him play in the Dade/Broward game and wasnt impressive.. I could be wrong. Was a long time ago. Who cares now though in any event. Hes a great coach and I want him on the staff!

Oh, I don't care about what he did almost 30 years ago...we did well anyways. Just find it funny.

Advertisement
You can rule out **** Trickle, he's unqualified.

What about former NBA player Chubby Cox? Former MLB player Johnny ****shot? Former NHL great Ron Tugnutt?

OK, let's stick to football, and a SoFla linebacker legend from American Heritage High School...

Lucious Pusey!
****ie Thon - SS for Astros & Phillies

I’m black so token and chef. But the right answer is Cartman. If the question is in reference to my name that’s actually the neighborhood I grew up in

Correct answer.

"Scott Tenorman Must Die" might be the greatest single episode of animation ever. Although "Pickle Rick" is up there too.

Advertisement
What about scooping up UF scapegoats Gray and English?

DC Robinson
DL Brumbaugh
LB Patke
CB Gray
S English

Was English the dude that whiffed on 98% of his targets at the Gator or am I thinking of someone else? Mighta been the RB corch

I just watched that episode maybe a month ago. Classic. Pickle Rick is a top 5 for sure.. I’ll throw in the MLK episode of the boondocks.

Oh god, how could I forget The Boondocks. Fantastic show (and coming back with new episodes soon). Uncle Ruckus has to be a Top 5 animated character, all time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back