Coaching Update from 247

Advertisement
Reaction Gif GIF by Brett Eldredge
I posted days ago when everyone was freaking out “BB wasn’t out of harms way”. It all comes down to if they can get the guy they want , worst case he stays on but doesn’t call the plays. And yes the TRob smoke is legit. They’re shooting their shot.

I posted days ago when everyone was freaking out “BB wasn’t out of harms way”. It all comes down to if they can get the guy they want , worst case he stays on but doesn’t call the plays. And yes the TRob smoke is legit. They’re shooting their shot.

TRob for CB/S or DC?

Are we talking to big names for DC?

Advertisement
@Cribby Honest question. Can Manny really call the Defense and be head coach at the same time? I don't want this to happen but I'm scared we're headed in that way.

Advertisement
They’re looking at dc’s , not sure if it’s one and the same. Unless it’s a title thing “ co dc and cb coach”. I’m pretty sure he’ll get title but not sure about calling plays. He didn’t exactly set the world on fire. That be a risky move.

Yeah, I was hoping of someone more experienced for DC. Would love the addition of TRob though.

Manny apparently got his **** together. I know you dont like the twitter guy I just mentioned in here but he and his buddy are ready to party lol

Advertisement
Priceless. Yet the way the people y'all have confidence in. By the way while people are saying such and such met with the board & this that & the third was discussed. All I'm gonna say is a FEW very significant members of the board I know for fact happen to have JUST NOW came back from vacation...
****! They flew diaz out to their vacation spots just to discuss his D!!! Wow sounds like things are really going in the right direction!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back