Coaching Update from 247

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he could stay, but also think he could be leaving, possibly to be a linebackers coach at a power five conference school.
Priceless. Yet the way the people y'all have confidence in. By the way while people are saying such and such met with the board & this that & the third was discussed. All I'm gonna say is a FEW very significant members of the board I know for fact happen to have JUST NOW came back from vacation...

that happened. According to Dawgvent, Thomas Brown was the one who went after Pruitt and he got a couple licks in before people pulled them off of Pruitt,
I thought it was him but didn’t want to throw that detail with a fuzzy memory. Can only imagine what had to happen to lead to that.

Advertisement
If we could pull t-rob as db’s coach and somehow get partridge too (that’s me saying it, don’t know anything) that would be a home run off-season. And of course demote/fire flake

Advertisement
0 chance

top 20 defense? Do your research before posting things like this. We finished the season ranked 67th! In total defense.

He said last season. As in, 2019. We finished 14th in the country in YPP allowed in 2019. 2020 you're correct, that number fell to 59th, by far the worst since Manny arrived.

Were not set up to win titles. Clemson,Bama and etc Coaching Analyst are better then our coaching staffs. I would only be on board with DVD at CB coach if T-Rob was DB Coach and overseen everything

OK but this makes no sense. You WANT to win titles, yes? Isn't that what everyone wants? So you say we're not set up to win titles, and you won't get an argument from me, but since we're not, you want to continue to hire completely unqualified coaches who would NEVER be considered for these positions at schools who do compete for titles? You realize that makes no sense?

That's like saying I REALLY want a Ferrari. I'm not set up to buy a Ferrari, because I work at McDonald's. I could quit and try to get a job at Google, or go back to school, or do 50 other things that could potentially get me closer to the Ferrari, but eh, I'll just apply at Burger King instead.

Advertisement
Priceless. Yet the way the people y'all have confidence in. By the way while people are saying such and such met with the board & this that & the third was discussed. All I'm gonna say is a FEW very significant members of the board I know for fact happen to have JUST NOW came back from vacation...
This should be a very interesting next week.

Advertisement
Back