Coaching Update from 247

Advertisement
joy love GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Gotta love Nuggets

So the same shlt scheme and baker continues to steal money.

DVD lmfao.

Actually, nevermind. I’m on board also. This will expedite Mandy’s firing. Maybe TRob can get us a corner for the next coach also.
I swear some fans have just complete unrealistic expectations. No baker isn't good enough to be a LB Coach? Btw you're going to be extremely disappointed if you're expecting a new scheme because that **** ain't happening

Advertisement
I definitely think he has great intelligence. But I honestly think what hurts us the most in recruiting is this exact thing. These kids want to play and be coached by a positional coach who has legit coaching experience. Imagine how easy it will be to recruit against us at that position.
Agreed. If we had a history of putting CBs in the NFL, then we'd have more flexibility in coaching choices. We have to hit a home run at CB to regain credibility with CB recruits.

Advertisement
I swear some fans have just complete unrealistic expectations. No baker isn't good enough to be a LB Coach? Btw you're going to be extremely disappointed if you're expecting a new scheme because that **** ain't happening
I’m not disappointed. A new scheme is the only, although tiny, chance Mandy has to save himself. If he doesn’t realize that, the better for us. 2022, curtains. Flake Shames would also go since his name is tied with Mandy.

Baker is not even qualified to coach LBs at the P5 level.

I’m not disappointed. A new scheme is the only, although tiny, chance Mandy has to save himself. If he doesn’t realize that, the better for us. 2022, curtains. Flake Shames is also gone since his name is tied with his.

Baker is not even qualified to coach LBs at the P5 level.
Baker had a Top 20 Defense here last season and was a solid DC for LA Tech for multiple season's. He's an average DC and now he's not qualified to be Power 5 LB Coach?

Speaking of Pruitt, how crazy is it that Tennessee still hasn't decided if they going to bring him back or not? Their last game was Dec 19th and the guy they supposedly want in Liberty's Freeze played on Dec 26th. If that happened here we would be going ape ****. Our board insiders would need to not only delete their CIS profiles but go into witness protection. You just know they are going to totally botch this.

Advertisement
I ain't taking TRob until I know his health is better than Stroud's and if he can beat Pakte **** since Panda ain't here, he has the next most punchable face.

Advertisement
Speaking of Pruitt, how crazy is it that Tennessee still hasn't decided if they going to bring him back or not? Their last game was Dec 19th and the guy they supposedly want in Liberty's Freeze played on Dec 26th. If that happened here we would be going ape ****. Our board insiders would need to not only delete their CIS profiles but go into witness protection. You just know they are going to totally botch this.
Oh They definitely want to fire him, just trying to find out if these recruiting allegations can bring his buyout down.

Advertisement
Back