Coaching Update from 247

As much as I’d like Pruitt because he’s great DC and solid recruiter I’m relatively if we hire him we’ll likely need to clear the office next to his for the NCAA.
From what I have heard about Pruitt’s time at Georgia, it would be a terrible culture fit with Manny. It’s been a few years but if I remember correctly, he pretty much tried to lead a coup against Richt and told coaches and players to not listen to Richt. I think he either came to blown or almost came to blows with some offensive coaches.

@JayCane20 or @Cribby can probably elaborate more.

Advertisement
So basically we are in the 2nd tier of programs waiting to see what the top tier does? How about changing the narrative, paying enough to get the best and making other schools wait on us? Pitiful that we need UT and LSU rejects.
Go get who you want and quit settling for the 3rd best looking girl at the dance.
Sounds like you’re assuming that we wait to see what top tier does. The way I read the coaching news blurb and heard the tejada podcast manny got a budget increase. Don’t confuse poorly written blurbs for incompetence

So basically we are in the 2nd tier of programs waiting to see what the top tier does? How about changing the narrative, paying enough to get the best and making other schools wait on us? Pitiful that we need UT and LSU rejects.
Go get who you want and quit settling for the 3rd best looking girl at the dance.
Welcome to reality, bub. You think we're going to pay more for a Freeman/Aranda type than these KKK CFB-dependent towns? Wake up and smell the coffee.

Advertisement
Should have just said:

Jimmy Sexton hasn’t yet placed his clients in contact their new positions..Miami awaiting the outcome

From what I have heard about Pruitt’s time at Georgia, it would be a terrible culture fit with Manny. It’s been a few years but if I remember correctly, he pretty much tried to lead a coup against Richt and told coaches and players to not listen to Richt. I think he either came to blown or almost came to blows with some offensive coaches.

Manny is absolutely not hiring Pruitt lol. That dude left a bad taste in people’s mouth at UGA and FSU. I’d bet he runs home to Saban.

Advertisement
Welcome to reality, bub. You think we're going to pay more for a Freeman/Aranda type than these KKK CFB-dependent towns? Wake up and smell the coffee.
Says who? It’s more likely those coaches prefer the lifestyle in those towns versus the money that we can pay.

I heard similar but I don’t know anything about it. Just an alpha personality and didn’t get along with Richt’s laid back personality I think.

Advertisement
Only good part is we know Texas will buy the girls drinks all night, spend a ton of money, take her home and the girl will vomit all over everything when it’s time to perform....

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210107-214354.jpg

Advertisement
Back