Coaching Update from 247

TRob as CO-DC and CO DBs with DVD? Is that the master plan here? I don't hate it if we boot baker and hire patrick/Partridge for DL and an experienced CO-DC and LBs coach
Could see DVD as an assistant to T Rob not necessarily co-db with him just carrying out what he wants done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Auburn mod
cushion GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also, we were told you can't hire a coach like TRob without full control of the secondary? Now we're saying that DVD would be on the staff? That just seems contradictory.

Advertisement
So basically we are in the 2nd tier of programs waiting to see what the top tier does? How about changing the narrative, paying enough to get the best and making other schools wait on us? Pitiful that we need UT and LSU rejects.
Go get who you want and quit settling for the 3rd best looking girl at the dance.

Hopefully we land TRob but people hoping DVD sticks around in a junior role when he can go be a position coach are reaching. Running the room and being accountable for your position vs learning is better for his resume. Learn on the job if you get the opportunity. Nonsense to think he’s better staying if a CB coach is open for him somewhere else.

We have several posters on here bringing better info than this dude who gets paid to do it 🧐 “At this time I think he could stay, but also think he could be leaving..” what the **** is that
I think it’s obvious that it’s confusing but if it’s true that his firing has been considered, he has 1 foot out the door. He’s closer to leaving than staying

Par for the course. Lame update which speaks to how weak everyone is. Baker needs to be fired....period. Hire a competent DC.

Incompetence and weakness becomes a threat to success.

Advertisement
Back