Coaching Update from 247

There will be a whooooole lot of people doing one in tandem with him including me..
changing season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
DVD could well become an awesome coach if promoted. Diaz doesn’t have the luxury of seeing if that plays out. He needs to hire a proven vet like Trob.
Completely agree. If our D staff was filled with seasoned vets I'd say, **** it, let the guy cut his teeth. Unfortunately, Manny doesn't have that luxury.

The truly sad part is that I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult. It sure ain't like it used to be. Ignorance really is bliss.
I was just following the lead of the so called reporter.

I wonder when else he says things like this. "That dress makes you look great. Or maybe it makes you look fat." Nah, he'd be dead already.

Advertisement
So Raymond goes to Texas, TRob replaces him at LSU and we promote DVD? That would really suck. The wildcard is Pruitt gets fired and Manny thinks he's breaking the internet by hiring him as DC only to have Pruitt spend the next couple of years giving him wedgies and swirlies while publicly angling for his job.
I took it as DB Coach Ansley becomes available to pursue. Pruitt is not a fit IMO. And he’ll be doing all of what you said and full Nelson’s if he comes here in a support capacity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back