Coaching Update from 247

Advertisement
So Raymond goes to Texas, TRob replaces him at LSU and we promote DVD? That would really suck. The wildcard is Pruitt gets fired and Manny thinks he's breaking the internet by hiring him as DC only to have Pruitt spend the next couple of years giving him wedgies and swirlies while publicly angling for his job.
Don't see DVD being hired as CB coach unless there is a full time DB Coach in place. I mean the best job DVD could get Elsewhere is Utah State, he's definitely not in high demand. I could seethat move happening if we spend bank of T-Rob for DBs and we hire a cheap assistant for him

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** TRob is a real chance here??

Talk about night and day difference in CB recruiting going forward to be paired with amazing Coaching

Dammit Diaz close the **** deal

giphy.gif

I don't think it's the worst thing to have DVD learn from T-Rob...is it ideal? probably not. But if that's the trade to get T-Rob i think i'd be ok with it. He'd probably have a lot of say with CBs as well; let's close the deal, go after a premier D line coach, and pray Manny gets the stones to demote or (even better) fire Baker.

Advertisement
I'm telling you all, why in the **** is not reacting to next yrs OPENER. Are they doing this on purpose, we know we are playing the ALABAMEE crimson tide. I guess they love self torture. We all know it's a blood bath.

Advertisement
Back