Coaching Turnover

Advertisement
We should just fire everyone?

If not, who should we fire?

Go on record and let's hear it.

Three games into the season and you're already beating the drums. Dumbest fanbase in America.

enos somehow still can't figure out that we don't have the personnel to run slow-developing play action from inside the 5. the kid from little giants called plays better. jarren is playing well, but i don't know if that's because of enos.

We should just fire everyone?

If not, who should we fire?

Go on record and let's hear it.

Three games into the season and you're already beating the drums. Dumbest fanbase in America.
Maybe not the dumbest but certainly the most frustrated and maybe the quickest to react. We've been down this road and were slow to react. Now we're over compensating and have a quick trigger.

Advertisement
Enos just needs to call to our strengths and stop the 3rd and long play action bull****

Baker Should not be calling plays

I’m questioning Stroud but I think the play calling is the problem

I am interested in whether Nesta can make a difference in the interior

I’d also rehire Stacey Searels
So I could fire him a second time.

enos somehow still can't figure out that we don't have the personnel to run slow-developing play action from inside the 5. the kid from little giants called plays better. jarren is playing well, but i don't know if that's because of enos.
I know you think shotgun spread is the answer but we weren’t very good at that yesterday either.

I don’t mind the PA passes but we need a trigger man who will take a deep shot for the love of god and speed up his playing of the position. Again I still think JW15 is our best option but man everything he does is just fooking SLOW

Almost a bit of compounding bad with the PA passes. Slow developing and our QB is slow processing and releasing

Yeah guys, we just looked terrible physically and mentally against a 1-11 MAC team, we look worse every week, we get out-coached every game, and our recruiting isn't looking good but cmon 3 more years!

Manny needs 3 years to be able to run against a 1-11 MAC team.

Advertisement
I know you think shotgun spread is the answer but we weren’t very good at that yesterday either.

I don’t mind the PA passes but we need a trigger man who will take a deep shot for the love of god and speed up his playing of the position. Again I still think JW15 is our best option but man everything he does is just fooking SLOW

Almost a bit of compounding bad with the PA passes. Slow developing and our QB is slow processing and releasing

i don't think that at all. i'm a huge proponent of multiple looks, but we don't have the line to run plays that take time to develop. the defense doesn't respect play action if we're averaging 2 ypc, so why even bother? oc's need a balance of their system and understanding their personnel to make it work. enos is calling plays for teams that have the lines that he had at arkansas and bama.

i don't think that at all. i'm a huge proponent of multiple looks, but we don't have the line to run plays that take time to develop. the defense doesn't respect play action if we're averaging 2 ypc, so why even bother? oc's need a balance of their system and understanding their personnel to make it work. enos is calling plays for teams that have the lines that he had at arkansas and bama.
I actually don't think there was a single play, formation, or much other than the quick RPO that would work yesterday. I mean our OL was truly ABYSMAL up and down the line yesterday. The only one who might not have been an abortion was DS51. Nelson was bad, Navaugh graded well on PFF, but he didn't look great to the eye, Gaynor was Turrible, Clark was benched, and Campbell well, i guess he didn't suck as bad when he was in there so that might be a positive.

I get what you're saying, but yesterday didn't matter. I'm just glad we were playing CMU and we won. WE normally play that kind of game against a basketball ball school during conference play. Only positive we can take from yesterday

Advertisement
Enos just needs to call to our strengths and stop the 3rd and long play action bull****

Baker Should not be calling plays

I’m questioning Stroud but I think the play calling is the problem

I am interested in whether Nesta can make a difference in the interior

I’d also rehire Stacey Searels
So I could fire him a second time.
Honestly Jordan miller looks good so once nesta comes back I like our dt rotation and it may shore up our pass rush. Stroud demoted to
Analyst

Advertisement
Here was my dream scenario before Richt retired:

Bedenbaugh OC and OL coach
That’s all I got. Fill in the rest for me cause if we had that our offense is rock solid

Why would he leave the same position pretty in Oklahoma to come to this program

Advertisement
Back