COACHING TRAVELS 1-22-16

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could be visiting Newbold, or even the receiver Montray Smith, at Carol City.
Norland has a corner named Mayes that seems to be the size Richt goes for.

none of those kids.

Carol City may have the most talented group of underclass men in the county. Again they have 2-3 div 1 caliber backs that arent even juniors....just sophs and freshmans...

they have Dingle at wr....and Wilder at Lb both with um offers.... Crazy that Dalvin Cooks bro should be there as well..which wouldve gave them an insane group of rb's.

Advertisement
Donks have nothing to do with race *facepalm*

Well, I didn't see too many in the Ransom parking lot 20 years ago

naw its a culture thing not a color thing...
South Florida its heavy the whole state to be exact but....ive seen all colors in donks and all economic classes....matter of fact the best to purchase would be from an older guy that kept the classic good. Hispanics in south florida go hard.....

Most of the guys with them are car mechanics/ detailers etc any way.

none of those kids.

Carol City may have the most talented group of underclass men in the county. Again they have 2-3 div 1 caliber backs that arent even juniors....just sophs and freshmans...

they have Dingle at wr....and Wilder at Lb both with um offers.... Crazy that Dalvin Cooks bro should be there as well..which wouldve gave them an insane group of rb's.

Exactly right for CC art Norland they have two top Notch OL for 2017 Cedric Jackson and KAdeem Telfort I hear that richt was talking to

It's a classic early to mid 70's Chevrolet caprice or impala the latter is considered more prestigious than the former. Often painted in what is known as candy paint and placed upon larger rims ranging from size 20'' to 34".

This sounds like what the dictionary would have if you looked it up lmao

I was gonna say the same ****t, but scrolled down and saw you already did. lmao tooo!

Carol City should definitely be on of our pipeline schools.

Like to start hitting Orlando and Polk County more
DlinK can back me up, but I have been stressing that we should be in Polk County heavy. Polk County kids are talented, and tough, but just like South Florida, the coaching throughout little league, and half of their high schools suck

Last edited:
Advertisement

none of those kids.

Exactly right for CC art Norland they have two top Notch OL for 2017 Cedric Jackson and KAdeem Telfort I hear that richt was talking to

Norland also has Carlton Davis little brother, he will end up being a 4* CB just like his brother...Reshaad Davis is his name I believe.

Edit: Also. if Uncle Luke stays there, a couple LB's in 2018 should be on the watch list. Norland's defense could end up with about 4-5 players at a high 3* and above for the 2018 class between LB/DB...Not as talented as what is expected from American Heritage DB's in 2018 but still a potentially aggressive group that would definitely fit Diaz Defense

Last edited:
Advertisement
Donks have nothing to do with race *facepalm*

Well, I didn't see too many in the Ransom parking lot 20 years ago

naw its a culture thing not a color thing...
South Florida its heavy the whole state to be exact but....ive seen all colors in donks and all economic classes....matter of fact the best to purchase would be from an older guy that kept the classic good. Hispanics in south florida go hard.....

Most of the guys with them are car mechanics/ detailers etc any way.

Geez, guys, it was a joke. And as for the age thing, Dugans is a year older than me, so it's not age.

Jesus, I'm white as ****. Thanks for the translation.

I couldn't resist.

tumblr_nl7x2lM5QT1qzlhr6o1_500.jpg

Carol City should definitely be on of our pipeline schools.

Like to start hitting Orlando and Polk County more
DlinK can back me up, but I have been stressing that we should be in Polk County heavy. Polk County kids are talented, and tough, but just like South Florida, the coaching throughout little league, and half of their high schools suck

Keep hope alive! I believe brother richt is going to come thru Dugan too since he was close to the area but polk Pinellas Hillsborough Hardee Manatee should get looks no matter who the staff is they also need to get around clewiston, belle glades Pahokee area aka the muck.... we need it. That's a nice pot of gumbo right there. And that's not even including the country savages of live oak Suwanee & Ocala area

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back