COACHING TRAVELS 1-22-16

CZVPN7ZWcAEaXM4.webp
 
It's a classic early to mid 70's Chevrolet caprice or impala the latter is considered more prestigious than the former. Often painted in what is known as candy paint and placed upon larger rims ranging from size 20'' to 34".

Never thought I would see a 70s or later car referred to as classic. To me that is when they went from ugly to uglier.
 
Normally I agree with this. But when I see a clean Donk I can't help but smile and feel a little envy.

It's a classic early to mid 70's Chevrolet caprice or impala the latter is considered more prestigious than the former. Often painted in what is known as candy paint and placed upon larger rims ranging from size 20'' to 34".

Never thought I would see a 70s or later car referred to as classic. To me that is when they went from ugly to uglier.
 
Back
Top